Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just Douie?Why if you don't mind my asking?
Because there are no more married heroines you can cuckold in this game, at least for now. In any case, this game is heavily based on shota and corruption. If you are looking for NTR, you might as well look somewhere else.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Because there are no more married heroines you can cuckold in this game, at least for now. In any case, this game is heavily based on shota and corruption. If you are looking for NTR, you might as well look somewhere else.
If you put it that way, Daisy and Kate are married too, don't you think?

Terakota

Mar 12, 2019
i am truly bless with everything that milda do in this game, my favorite girl is mabel since you can rough with her all the time she in the scene XD. and if anyone can analyze how many frame milda draw that make his animation this good, i want to know you guys opinion so i can learn to make a better animation for my project. thankyou.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If you put it that way, Daisy and Kate are married too, don't you think?
No they are not. Not a single mention to Daisy's or Kate's husbands so it's safe to say they are single. Besides, I doubt they would be so hungry for cocks if they had a cock at home, and we know at least Daisy hasn't any dick at home save yours and Mr. Purple (if you know what I mean).

• Haha
Reactions: gmdetetive

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Where did you heard that? Milda never said anything about bestiality and he said that there won't be straight up bestiality in the game.

Unless you're talking about the cows, nobody knows what Milda is up to with them... yet.
I see you missed a lot, buddy. Yes, there will be bestiality. And gay too. If we're lucky, it will be as little as the Lesbian magazine was.

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
What does Animorphs mean? The only thing that came up is a book series when I used google. Does that mean we turn into the animals like the book?
Well, animorphs could be the wrong word, i would use zoomorphic in such case. Overall it is meant the human character transfers into an animal character. (sorry, haven't played the new version yet, so i don't know the extent of it in the game)

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes