JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I understand adding beast, considering the horse and cow have been a thing and its a farm, but gay? I dont even ever remember seeing a sprite for another male character.
Doesn't make any sense to me either. I would assume most people who play this don't want that and I doubt anyone who wants gay content is going to pick up the game for like 1 scene when everything else is straight. Strange priorities here.

Oberoth

Jan 14, 2020
Bro is living in a parallel universe :ROFLMAO: . Good thing he erased the post already.
So, the dude made a mistake XD He thought he was commenting on the Summertime Saga thread because it's been like 9 months without updates, yet they still haven't tagged it as abandoned because some of the mods and admins defend the scammer DarkCookie XD The thing is, yeah, Summertime Saga has been without updates for 9 months, but this gem always releases updates on time, and I love that Milda doesn't take 6 months anymore, hahaha.

Reactions: Toushiro

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So, the dude made a mistake XD He thought he was commenting on the Summertime Saga thread because it's been like 9 months without updates, yet they still haven't tagged it as abandoned because some of the mods and admins defend the scammer DarkCookie XD The thing is, yeah, Summertime Saga has been without updates for 9 months, but this gem always releases updates on time, and I love that Milda doesn't take 6 months anymore, hahaha.
I miss summertime saga. I do hope the next update is big, because as you said it's been 9 months.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
But I just did play on mobile and completed the current story and the Sleep Rape too... If you cant press anything just slide touch the "?" And the Action Boxes you cant press it/tap touch but slide touch it
Yea I tried that already. Nothing was working. I couldn't even exit the scenes and had to close the game everytime.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes