Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
hit halloween but where is leto's shop? i tried all the directions from daisy's farm and the teleport from phone with cheats, and nothing. am i missing something?

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
hit halloween but where is leto's shop? i tried all the directions from daisy's farm and the teleport from phone with cheats, and nothing. am i missing something?
You call him on the phone when it's Halloween, it isn't an actual shop you go to iirc.

Lucifer2012

Sep 28, 2020
Those still confused about how to start swimming pool tanned girl. 1. get swimming club points to 20 by cleaning the pool (might not need them immediately but there is no drawback and you need them anyway in future scenes). 2. At 1 pm (13.00) change swimming trunks on that you have gotten from ms.kate route and clean the swimming pool once more. A scene should activate where tanning girl ask for favor which is putting sun lotion on her back for the first time. After that you should be able to do everything that is on the phone events list MOB part on tanning girl.

WARC4NNON

Jun 19, 2023
I need help, i dont know where to get the dirty book for one of emmie's new scenes it says from pixie but when i go to her she only got fantasy book??

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
Pretty lame to facepalm their posts just for asking legit questions, you know.
It wasn't a real question it was a stupid statement in the forum of a question. It's like when someone asks "are you really that dumb?" they aren't asking a question they are calling you stupid in question forum.

• Angry
Reactions: Hansel22

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
How big will this game be if that much content only bumps up the version number by 0.0.1? And how long will it take to finish? lol
How would you gauge how much to increase the number by?
One content update, one increment up. Major updates boost the 0.x. It has been like that for ages.

Hansel22

Nov 24, 2022
It wasn't a real question it was a stupid statement in the forum of a question. It's like when someone asks "are you really that dumb?" they aren't asking a question they are calling you stupid in question forum.
With that kind of reading comprehension I'm not surprised a single react was enough to tilt you.

• Angry
Reactions: Claroquesi
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes