Lawliet888

May 29, 2023
I have a question Milda said that she would implement the zoo theme (with the option to activate it or not) but how did she say it was going to be? that the protagonist would transform into the animal that she wanted or is it something else?

Apr 23, 2022
I have a question Milda said that she would implement the zoo theme (with the option to activate it or not) but how did she say it was going to be? that the protagonist would transform into the animal that she wanted or is it something else?
Callum will get the power to transform into animals or into a furry, I didn't quite understand that part, it sounded more like a furry than turning into an animal

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm pretty sure Milda leaned away from bestiality - that could have changed. I f you search this thread for the term most of the comments mention Milda leaning away from it.

Aslo: Milda is a he not a she.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm pretty sure Milda leaned away from bestiality - that could have changed. I f you search this thread for the term most of the comments mention Milda leaning away from it.

Wait, he DID? Niiiice. Doesn't look like he's leaning away from the gay, but a win is a win.

Reactions: Movikx and Sukme
Mar 31, 2020

No. From what I heard, it's very much going the bestiality route.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i can't get the wall scenes because i do the one scene and the mc talks about how to do something but i don't know what.

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok I give up lol. How the heck do I get the dinner salad scene with Daisie? Without that I can't get to the river spying with Pixie, which seems like it's a gateway to a lot of future stuff. I've been spinning my wheels for ages here.

I'm confused on a few other things too, like how come I can't get the apron scene when failing laundry day, or how come the lady box didn't do anything on Halloween. Can anyone help? Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
then the dev has changed there mind after saying no to that. the only way i wil buy that is if the dev say's it's true. that's just me tho.

Reactions: Sukme

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok I give up lol. How the heck do I get the dinner salad scene with Daisie? Without that I can't get to the river spying with Pixie, which seems like it's a gateway to a lot of future stuff. I've been spinning my wheels for ages here.

I'm confused on a few other things too, like how come I can't get the apron scene when failing laundry day, or how come the lady box didn't do anything on Halloween. Can anyone help? Thanks
I should probably mention that I've had at least 1 of each veggie for a long time, turnip, cucumber, corn and potato. Is there a certain number of each I need or something? I'd really like to get back to playing and making some progress. But I don't know what I'm missing. Or is there a better thread for this question? New here.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes