cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Well, does anyone know when the bestiality update comes out so I can subscribe?
I understand adding beast, considering the horse and cow have been a thing and its a farm, but gay? I dont even ever remember seeing a sprite for another male character.
Yeah I don't know how that happened either. Didn't see much talk in support of it but it is what it is I guess.
Wait, it's actually happening???
UWOOOOOOOHHHHGHH.png

Reactions: Jack_Raf

Snow/

Dec 27, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
It no longer works on version 0.2.7.1Bugfix

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
Any recommendations for games with small fairies, with scenes like the ones Pixie has in this?
Preferrably without vore/unbirth tags, or things like that. Just dick-to-fairy action. No problems with belly bulge/inflation/futa, though, those are fine. Small girls are fine too, it doesn't need to be fairies exactly. I just don't wanna gross stuff lol
Have you tried Long Live the Princess? There is a pixie with scenes that you described. However it is only a small part of the game, but the game is really engaging and a investigation type of game that is super fun!

Wartmaxt

Dec 15, 2017
Which part are you stuck on and what have you tried? What's your AP(affection points) with her?
as you can see in pic i got 178 AP, i tried everything in stage 0 as well as stage 1 and the progress still stuck at 1

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
as you can see in pic i got 178 AP, i tried everything in stage 0 as well as stage 1 and the progress still stuck at 1
Sorry missed the 178 part. Progress with her is usually pretty easy. You attend class/poke her in the butt/talk with Theo/focus and then don't focus/focus then focus...don't know why at that level you are not progressing...sorry

Reactions: Wartmaxt

Wartmaxt

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry missed the 178 part. Progress with her is usually pretty easy. You attend class/poke her in the butt/talk with Theo/focus and then don't focus/focus then focus...don't know why at that level you are not progressing...sorry
thank you for your help, maybe because im not talk with theo yet, i probably gonna try that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Movikx

Dardanit

Feb 10, 2019
Read the subscriberstar post and Damn really more zoo/bestiality + gay stuff? It already takes long enough for updates to come out & now its even wasted on stuff the main core audience never even wanted. This turning more & more into Summertime Saga the bigger it gets. If we have to share the little progress we get now with stuff like that, it really will loose my interest fast.

What a shame from such a great shota x women game but i guess in the end as soon as a project gets too big and well known it sadly starts to cater to other audiences to get their interest and money as well.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
thank you for your help, maybe because im not talk with theo yet, i probably gonna try that.
yeah be careful with that, i think i got stuck with aunt douie at some point because i was not watching the next interaction avaiable, so save at the start of everyday and try everything you can related to that character and the progress you are looking for, so if needed remember you can skip classes, wait till 23:00 (i think), like sometimes you do some things that became routine and you forget about it, etc

karding777

Jan 9, 2022
Read the subscriberstar post and Damn really more zoo/bestiality + gay stuff? It already takes long enough for updates to come out & now its even wasted on stuff the main core audience never even wanted. This turning more & more into Summertime Saga the bigger it gets. If we have to share the little progress we get now with stuff like that, it really will loose my interest fast.

What a shame from such a great shota x women game but i guess in the end as soon as a project gets too big and well known it sadly starts to cater to other audiences to get their interest and money as well.
I agree with what you said

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes