Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
speaking of aunty, ive been right near auntie with 142 affection, 17 progress;
why wont plum harvesting trigger? ive passed it like 6 times so far

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
I'm pretty sure Milda leaned away from bestiality - that could have changed. I f you search this thread for the term most of the comments mention Milda leaning away from it.

Aslo: Milda is a he not a she.
Where did he say this?He didn't say this on discord or subscribestar,He explained the matter of the beast,Callum will possess a transformation ability that may be similar to that of a Beast Boy (Teen titan)

EthanolC2H6O

Jun 22, 2022
Probably next week actually
nice :D well, 1-2 week i have no problems.. even 1-2 months.. as long as they kept their promise.. not like some other games where 1 update will take like 6 months and only have mid tier additions in that update.. i wish this game will get better and better

EthanolC2H6O

Jun 22, 2022
speaking of aunty, ive been right near auntie with 142 affection, 17 progress;
why wont plum harvesting trigger? ive passed it like 6 times so far
Cucumber scene 1 -> Plum scene 1 -> Cucumber scene 2 -> Plum scene 2 -> Cucumber scene 3.. i hope that makes sense

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Where did he say this?He didn't say this on discord or subscribestar,He explained the matter of the beast,Callum will possess a transformation ability that may be similar to that of a Beast Boy (Teen titan)
A lot of people have asked me about zoo and gay content. I probably wouldn't have done it when I first started this business. But now, I already get along with this community and find it really normal. From his SubscribeStar.

As I stated it could have (and seems to have) changed...

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
A lot of people have asked me about zoo and gay content. I probably wouldn't have done it when I first started this business. But now, I already get along with this community and find it really normal. From his SubscribeStar.

As I stated it could have (and seems to have) changed...
Wait please, maybe there is a misunderstanding,This message was written by him announcing the addition of beast and gay content,Because he says he received many requests from fans to add beasts and gays,So you're saying he announced he'd retract the addition of beast content based on this message?

Reactions: Assser

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
Wait please, maybe there is a misunderstanding,This message was written by him announcing the addition of beast and gay content,Because he says he received many requests from fans to add beasts and gays,So you're saying he announced he'd retract the addition of beast content based on this message?
Being a dog with a knot will be useful here where the part Anna is stuck at the barn playing with Callum and Strange Sounds at Night with Debbie too.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
And will he turn into an actual dog/animal or a person with dog/animal features - which would make it 'Furry' not 'Bestiality", wouldn't it?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if it happens it happens but that is up to the dev there game so that is there choice. like i said there game,

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes