AnonymousMind

Dec 11, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
Do these mods even still work for v 2.7 and let the story progress anymore?? :/
Seems like they need to either be updated and brought up with the game if they are going to even be listed here. Otherwise they should be deleted or at least have specifications and a link to the version they work with. Ngl, they were good mods and hot as fuck. They should be a part of the game. ^_^ It would be sad to leave them behind.

On that note... the guide also needs an update. It's from v0.1.7 xD

hentai_user

Apr 6, 2021
Ooooh nice Milda including breaking a condom, this will be good Sad the the impregnation stuff will only happen way further into developement but nice

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
Do these mods even still work for v 2.7 and let the story progress anymore?? :/
Seems like they need to either be updated and brought up with the game if they are going to even be listed here. Otherwise they should be deleted or at least have specifications and a link to the version they work with. Ngl, they were good mods and hot as fuck. They should be a part of the game. ^_^ It would be sad to leave them behind.

On that note... the guide also needs an update. It's from v0.1.7 xD
They can't ever "not work anymore" because they are purely image replacements with no associated event or text changes.(Which is jarring, but I fully understand after looking at how complex theis game's events are) However, one of them was not really complete anyways and several X-ray images had been added since, so it is indeed incompete and should be updated at some point.

Reactions: AnonymousMind

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017
no one got pregnant, it was an option given in a pool and that didn't win
when did this happen? I don't quite get what you're saying. Is there a poll for "pregnancy on Douie or ana"? or was it just "Ana" or "Douie pregnancy" ? cuz I see that there's a poll on both of them and Ana won from this post but I don't see any pregnant choice or word in the post...

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019
Why updates are taking longer than before. Is milda taking break? It's almost 4 months now
Well there are two things that could be the case here:

1. The update is pretty big and so it took a lot of time to be made.

2. Milda is milking his subs.

Either way we will know once the update is out.

Reactions: Jack_Raf

koww

Dec 6, 2022
Well there are two things that could be the case here:

1. The update is pretty big and so it took a lot of time to be made.

2. Milda is milking his subs.

Either way we will know once the update is out.
It seems that multiple perspectives are added in the process of sexuality

Reactions: Carlos25303540

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
guys i need help please with the school test.
last week i got an F and advanced with emmi, but i can't get the fence stuck thing with the pink haired girl to start, how to start her events?
this week i visited every schoolday and studied as often as i could and only got a B, how do i get an A?

EthanolC2H6O

Jun 22, 2022
guys i need help please with the school test.
last week i got an F and advanced with emmi, but i can't get the fence stuck thing with the pink haired girl to start, how to start her events?
this week i visited every schoolday and studied as often as i could and only got a B, how do i get an A?
you need to study at least 3 times in a week before the test. for the pink hair girl, i think.. get an F again and then talk to your boy classmate (forgot his name) he then will ask you to steal answers in thursday night

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
you need to study at least 3 times in a week before the test. for the pink hair girl, i think.. get an F again and then talk to your boy classmate (forgot his name) he then will ask you to steal answers in thursday night
this can't be all, because i did it at least three times, but i try again thanks

Last edited:

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
can someohe help me with daisy backroom keys please
ive read the phone and this whole trhread and everyone says boob massage for a second time and then go blacksmith next morning... i do exactly that but she does nothing except her shop
edit: phone says progress 25 even do i had the handjob scene, maybe i need 26?
edit2: no, i set to progress 26 but still nothing
edit3 fixed: ok i just had to wait another week and repeat the rain scene, this time handjob went correctly

Last edited:
Reactions: GrafSativia

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
when did this happen? I don't quite get what you're saying. Is there a poll for "pregnancy on Douie or ana"? or was it just "Ana" or "Douie pregnancy" ? cuz I see that there's a poll on both of them and Ana won from this post but I don't see any pregnant choice or word in the post...
this post is the tiebreaker (22/04), a week before (15/04) there was the real pool with much more characters and a brief description of what would come
to happen to each one, for example:
Anna: creation of a school club about modeling
Douie: Revenge on husband, get pregnant with mc

Douie's content is more interesting admittedly, but Anna needs an update

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes