Scuzzbucket

Jan 8, 2018
Cucumber scene 1 -> Plum scene 1 -> Cucumber scene 2 -> Plum scene 2 -> Cucumber scene 3.. i hope that makes sense
I got up to cucumber scene 2, but even that was a little surprise. There was no lovebox above Douie's head when the cucumbers were ready for harvest. I helped her for with the farm when it looks like the plums are ready, but nothing happens, just +100g.

EthanolC2H6O

Jun 22, 2022
I got up to cucumber scene 2, but even that was a little surprise. There was no lovebox above Douie's head when the cucumbers were ready for harvest. I helped her for with the farm when it looks like the plums are ready, but nothing happens, just +100g.
oh, do the butter churning scene again first after plum 2.. then cucumber again..

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I hope we get a scene with daisy and Ana where they actually acknowledge whats going on. The scenes are great but sucks when most are in his dream of without them knowing whats actually going on. We got one with the Daisy scene in the barn but need more!
I think it's weird that MC and Daisy have fucked like a bunch of times already but were never both aware of it at the same time

I dunno why we're getting beast and gay stuff, I'll just have to skim through those scenes like with the fairy stuff. All I really want is more development with the milfy aunts and teachers lol

Anyway finished everything so far I think. When's the next update possibly?

Wrong Joyce wasn't even in the plans, Anna beat Douie pregnant
Wait when did anyone get preg?

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
I think it's weird that MC and Daisy have fucked like a bunch of times already but were never both aware of it at the same time

I dunno why we're getting beast and gay stuff, I'll just have to skim through those scenes like with the fairy stuff. All I really want is more development with the milfy aunts and teachers lol

no one got pregnant, it was an option given in a pool and that didn't win

Mar 31, 2020

Will be much later on in the game and will be completely optional

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes