FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
Ok on second thought, I'm now remembering an earlier scene where Daisy did use a veg in the dinner so maybe I did get the dinner salad scene. But then why can't I find Pixie's river scene? Are there other prereqs for it? I've only found 1 river and she's never there. I'm at progress lvl 6 with Pixie so I don't know what to do. I even tried the cheat to set her lvl to 7, but that just skipped to her next event, fantasy world. Can anyone please advise?

LEIFdl

Oct 20, 2021
Ok on second thought, I'm now remembering an earlier scene where Daisy did use a veg in the dinner so maybe I did get the dinner salad scene. But then why can't I find Pixie's river scene? Are there other prereqs for it? I've only found 1 river and she's never there. I'm at progress lvl 6 with Pixie so I don't know what to do. I even tried the cheat to set her lvl to 7, but that just skipped to her next event, fantasy world. Can anyone please advise?
It's 3 PM on a weekday I am pretty sure. You will go to the forest and then go up.

Reactions: FGM01

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Any recommendations for games with small fairies, with scenes like the ones Pixie has in this?
Preferrably without vore/unbirth tags, or things like that. Just dick-to-fairy action. No problems with belly bulge/inflation/futa, though, those are fine. Small girls are fine too, it doesn't need to be fairies exactly. I just don't wanna gross stuff lol

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Any recommendations for games with small fairies, with scenes like the ones Pixie has in this?
Preferrably without vore/unbirth tags, or things like that. Just dick-to-fairy action. No problems with belly bulge/inflation/futa, though, those are fine. Small girls are fine too, it doesn't need to be fairies exactly. I just don't wanna gross stuff lol
TakosMilGrau: "I just don't wanna gross stuff".
Also my man: I want games in which we can fuck little fairies :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, maybe Succubus Affection could be near what you're looking for.

DGNRTEGaijin

Sep 19, 2020
I hope we get a scene with daisy and Ana where they actually acknowledge whats going on. The scenes are great but sucks when most are in his dream of without them knowing whats actually going on. We got one with the Daisy scene in the barn but need more!

Plut0o

Oct 11, 2022
Is there a system ingame where I can see harvest seasons?

The next event with Daisy is during the end of harvesting season
Douie is during cucumber season, which one's are those?

I'm also with Pixie at 19 so something about a peach in the forest, I'm clueless, I went there at 6,7,8,9 and 10 am

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is there a system ingame where I can see harvest seasons?

The next event with Daisy is during the end of harvesting season
Douie is during cucumber season, which one's are those?

I'm also with Pixie at 19 so something about a peach in the forest, I'm clueless, I went there at 6,7,8,9 and 10 am
You have to see by yourself when the harvest are coming, and that moment is when the crops of wheat (Daisy) and cucumbers (Douie) are fully grown.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
quick question i can not talk to the black smith i can only buy from her what am i missing sorry for being a pain but then i am lost on this lol. yes this is about daisy's key lol.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
I hope we get a scene with daisy and Ana where they actually acknowledge whats going on. The scenes are great but sucks when most are in his dream of without them knowing whats actually going on. We got one with the Daisy scene in the barn but need more!
How dare you suggest something like that?
You'll get your Mabel scenes and then gay and bestiality down the line.
And a bunch of newly added characters giving handjob to the MC until the game dies.

Last edited:

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
If someone is kind, can you make a click on feature or a click mod on this game :cry:
At MalVides I've tried it but it's only for gardening equipment and even then it can only be opened once and so on no, it takes a long time to try to open it, except for cellphones which can't work even though there is a feature to touch objects on MalVides :cry:

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes