KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
So I've tried downloading the game multiple times and this is the result each time I open the game. I've deleted it entirely from my directory multiple times and I'm not sure how to fix the issue.
View attachment 2696973 View attachment 2696976
This only happens when you messed up the scripts. Maybe the download source is corrupted or your antivirus automatically deletes some of the scripts while or after downloading it. try doing these:
Open your pc registry editor, paste this directory link Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Attachments
and set the 'ScanWithAntiVirus' value data to '1', (the default value is 3)
Redownload the game from the dev .

ejc171

May 6, 2017
Can't wait for the update thanks for your hard work. Does anyone know the focus of the next update?

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Not even close to finish. However, you'll still have around 5 hours of game or so.
5 hours? only if you cheat, because on fairplay you will need some good time to assemble the field to its best and even more for the scenes, if you are new definetely you could start now and have a save for like the next year or so

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
5 hours? only if you cheat, because on fairplay you will need some good time to assemble the field to its best and even more for the scenes, if you are new definetely you could start now and have a save for like the next year or so
I actually made my estimation based on a gameplay without cheating, but I'm glad the reality is far greater than my estimations.

Reactions: Movikx

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I converted the old mod for version 2.0
contains : big D mod during anna sneak sex, vaginal sex in bathroom (daisy), deep sex (daisy sneak) and anna hide and seek vaginal

late edit : you put this under \www\img\pictures

put the files not the folders inside this folder and replace existing files
I think this mod needs few checks, like mc should not initiate V sex with cousin with low relationship.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
I think this mod needs few checks, like mc should not initiate V sex with cousin with low relationship.
In general, it would probably benefit from a rework because it replaces instead of adding and it does not even have unique text to it. The issue is that the game is a pain to mod.

Reactions: Riaman

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Updated on
Hi, I'm Milda Sento. Art is my passion. Making games is my dream work.
||

V0.2.8 STATUS - 68%
Art - 54/72
- Conversations: 100%
- Scenes/Angles: 9/9
Write - 0%
Code - 0%

anthony9915

Mar 25, 2023

Updated on
Hi, I'm Milda Sento. Art is my passion. Making games is my dream work.
||

V0.2.8 STATUS - 68%
Art - 54/72
- Conversations: 100%
- Scenes/Angles: 9/9
Write - 0%
Code - 0%
Would be fun seeing Anna wanting to use Daisy's Dildo wall mount ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
how do i get that scene i have done alot with her even the scene were you use the oil with the massage but then i get stuck there.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes