RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Where did he say this?He didn't say this on discord or subscribestar,He explained the matter of the beast,Callum will possess a transformation ability that may be similar to that of a Beast Boy (Teen titan)
Yeah this seems to be a part that a lot of people are overlooking. Its not going to just be the girls and random animals, but instead the MC. Which honestly im cool with, not many transformation games out there that arent just feminization. Anyway have they clarified wether by gay they meant actual MxM or if they meant lesbian?

Reactions: Carlos25303540

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
Yeah this seems to be a part that a lot of people are overlooking. Its not going to just be the girls and random animals, but instead the MC. Which honestly im cool with, not many transformation games out there that arent just feminization. Anyway have they clarified wether by gay they meant actual MxM or if they meant lesbian?
There have been lesbian scenes in the past, so I expect the announcement was about a relationship between Callum and one of the boys

• Angry
Reactions: Padav22

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't have a clue what to do on my game had vrggys did up tpo pudding with anna but i can't get pixie. i get her pull up dress scene but thats about it. also i take it the two girls siting in the school lunch area have only those scene's lol.

Colacao23

May 24, 2020
Why did the needed code went from 21 to 19? I hope they just found a better way than cutting corners...

Still, the new version being done this week sounds more probable than ever.
sometimes he does it with the art too, so it may be possible that the update will come out sooner than expected

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes