Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
For $1...
Complaining when he charges you only 1 dollar per update is a bit shameless... especially if he later makes it free.
Not how the devs of school of lust who for more than 4 years have not changed the trial version lol
Man school of lust got so much potential but god damn take so long to release content. But at least the content is somewhat good unlike spooky milk life…still waiting for sister update spooky

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
today:
Hey, everyone! Just a quick post about the upcoming update.

I'm in the programming phase of the game and it's almost done. Expected next week the new update will be released!

Thank you for being so patient!

Reactions: Jansen

TheMilkMan

Sep 7, 2017
Was the penetration while your cousin is stuck a bug? Seemed really abrupt and didn't fit the dialogue that was being said. I was expecting some hotdogging or something because of the slow and steady progression up until that point, but then all of a sudden balls deep.

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
The new emi scenes were PEAK however tells you to get an A+ at the end but she only gives you a B on friday even if you study hard :cautious: She just Blue balled the MC so hard

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Was the penetration while your cousin is stuck a bug? Seemed really abrupt and didn't fit the dialogue that was being said. I was expecting some hotdogging or something because of the slow and steady progression up until that point, but then all of a sudden balls deep.
You are referring to the hide and seek game where she gets stuck in the barn? cause if so I don't remember him actually entering inside her at any point just hotdogging and saying hes trying to slick her up to get her out from being stuck

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
sounds like you installed one of the mods.

Reactions: dunklunktunk

papashwa

Apr 6, 2022
is there an up to date guide anywhere? like, step by step. the one linked is for 1.7. the UI could use some work here, looking at the events list is a confusing wall of text.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
rear dev if you could i would love for a way to tell what is finished on the affent listing because i can not tell what's done. if not i am fine with that too.

Jul 21, 2023
Could someone please help me out? I am absolutely struggling to get scenes to trigger for Daisy. I got the apron scene but there is no spank or drop spoon options no matter how many times I try or eat with her in the apron. Supposedly she touches herself when you spy on her at 9am after helping her in the barn, but all she ever does is get in the tub. What exactly am I doing wrong?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes