shadowsong360

Aug 4, 2018
Could someone please help me out? I am absolutely struggling to get scenes to trigger for Daisy. I got the apron scene but there is no spank or drop spoon options no matter how many times I try or eat with her in the apron. Supposedly she touches herself when you spy on her at 9am after helping her in the barn, but all she ever does is get in the tub. What exactly am I doing wrong?
It doesn't work on the Weekends.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well they go by a vote system and who ever gets voted gets worked on not saying they will bee the only one but that i dont know.

Reactions: Voodoo_Mage

Voodoo_Mage

Oct 20, 2019
well they go by a vote system and who ever gets voted gets worked on not saying they will bee the only one but that i dont know.
Yeah i know, but hope dies last or something along those lines:sneaky:. And maybe he thinks, that it might be a good idea to spread Contentdrops across several Types of Fans(especially after 4 months from last Update). Don't know, would make Sense to me. But the Power of loud People on Patreon isn't to be underestimated. It's wait and see(/hope) i guess:giggle:

batatapredo

Nov 3, 2022
does anyone know where milda is from? like which country?

I wish i had some money to contribuite with is subscribe star so we could reach the 4k goal and give him more time to work on this game, this game has by far the best artwork

• Thinking Face
Reactions: astrophel
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes