Feb 17, 2019
V0.2.8 STATUS - 94%
Art - 70/70
- Conversations: 100%
- Scenes/Angles: 9/9
Write - 100%
Code - 8/19

Okay maybe by the end of this week
Doubt it, it will release next month so he can cash in on subs, if he release it before and the update is small after the long wait, people may bail out and he wouldn't be able to get that sweet sweet money from subs.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Doubt it, it will release next month so he can cash in on subs, if he release it before and the update is small after the long wait, people may bail out and he wouldn't be able to get that sweet sweet money from subs.
No, it probably will be this month. This guy is not Dr Bones. His update always come in 2 or 3 months, at most (except for that one in which the writer went AWOL, but he couldn't have seen that coming).

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
Nah that’s not him I been following his work since nearly the beginning he very loyal to his subs and knowing how his time schedule it would be this week or next week…if it next month I would pay you 10$ for losing

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
good game hope they keep up the good work. i would like to have a list of what has been finished with there affactions.

Hell_Hell

Feb 12, 2022
No, it probably will be this month. This guy is not Dr Bones. His update always come in 2 or 3 months, at most (except for that one in which the writer went AWOL, but he couldn't have seen that coming).
Nah that’s not him I been following his work since nearly the beginning he very loyal to his subs and knowing how his time schedule it would be this week or next week…if it next month I would pay you 10$ for losing
I agree with you, he's not that kind of person,He always says to get his work done in 3-4 months. He never quits like dr bones who cheated a sub

gshirazu

Mar 20, 2019
It doesn't usually do that, many updates have been left on rare dates (like 24, 19, etc) and..., you have the game for $1...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know every one wants the update but give the dev and there team a break there only human just like us all.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes