Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
type error
Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined
1690248475797.png
i see this in every rpgm mv games that ive downloaded.... is there any way that i could fix this?
it doesnt even show the title screen, just a back screen.

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
type error
Cannot read property 'resolution' of undefined

i see this in every rpgm mv games that ive downloaded.... is there any way that i could fix this?
it doesnt even show the title screen, just a back screen.
I was going to say open the console and get the error but I can't seem to open the console in this game. Try the F3 (resolution scaling) and F4 (fullscreen) buttons and see if they do anything, you can push F5 to reload the game while it's open.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Misanaria

Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
I was going to say open the console and get the error but I can't seem to open the console in this game. Try the F3 (resolution scaling) and F4 (fullscreen) buttons and see if they do anything, you can push F5 to reload the game while it's open.
unfortunately, it doesnt work~
still a black screen
im on windows 8 and almost all of rpgm mv games does this to me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
google is very vague about it too~

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
ms emmi after test with boba cant seem to figure out.
I had the same issue. I ended up studying till I got an A, so it ended up overlapping the boba event and giving me the hug one instead. So I reloaded my save before the class and skipped the test entirely using the phone to go to 13:00, then it worked for me.

elramas

May 2, 2020
How do you do the training minigame? i just tend to skip RPGM games because of trashy puzzles so i have no idea on how this thing works

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
How do you do the training minigame? i just tend to skip RPGM games because of trashy puzzles so i have no idea on how this thing works
its timing based, click or push the button when the glowy thing lines up with the middle. From my experience, you have to be a little sooner, response is slow or something.

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
unfortunately, when i press f8 it just shows a white screen
this game works on my old windows 8.1 laptop. u said u have problems running most rpgmv games so it must be ur pc issue. either ur missing some files or ur pc is having problem with the plugins. try installing all Microsoft visual c++ version .

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes