SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Daily Lives v0.2.8.1 Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.1 GB/248 MB :
, (4.4K Images)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

Reactions: cgleco and Ninj77

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
So how do you play the game on android. Joiplay doesnt work at all i get stuck everywhere. played it a while back and i think there was an apk but i couldnt find any up to date

Dyhaltoh

Dec 10, 2019
There is one character with no potrait that is missing out too. You can find her when you go to level 3 in school in the morning 6am to 7 am. She is standing there back facing the screen. I remember her giving a upskirt shot and that's it, no more.

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
While this game is real nice with very good art work, I cannot play time/schedule based games. Too much work. I have played this game multiple times but never "completed" it due to the same reason. Just my two cents. I hope there are other people like me. :p

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Can someone help me how to trigger the scene with Tana again? (Gyaru Girl near toilet on first floor)
I stopped playing and forgot, but i like her scene very much, but she is sadly not included in dreaming room

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well ntr is going to be there i hope it's just the mc because if not i am sorry to the dev but i am out. it was a good game tell it started heading down a road most of us did not want. on the other hand hope his patron's are going to be anuff to keep his game going. i know that there are those out there who don't care if the dev loses all us none payer's but rember this are voice also carry wait behind them.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Can someone help me how to trigger the scene with Tana again? (Gyaru Girl near toilet on first floor)
I stopped playing and forgot, but i like her scene very much, but she is sadly not included in dreaming room
Enter the school building and turn right. She'll be there at 13:00, if I remember correctly.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
nah nah nah. you guys better stop joking about MILDA adding NTR unless MILDA posted an update about it. lemme know. though I would understand if there's an NTR genre right at the beginning when this game was posted. but when there's a relationship growing between other characters and MC especially the MILFS like his aunt and then bang add NTR

EEb3a4RUEAA0m0z.jpg

EDIT: well shiyet. it is being added for real. i hope it will be alie as well like the beasty. kinda doesn't fit on this game

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if the bully shit get's add are the horse stuff then this game can go striaght to the trash because that's were people talking about adding this garbage is sending the game. the dev changeing stuff for them and going against there own saying's is a good way of nowing there sell out's. i would also like to point out even giveing me a face palm mean's you are showing that you read what i said even if you do not agree. p.s i will now leave this game because it turned to shit.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes