Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Does that mean vaginal sex will happen soon? In some games, their slow burn happens in the middle phase, that is, some models in that game constantly teasing you with handjobs, etc., but they accept vaginal sex and anal sex very late ( high resistance )
I think These games are also considered slow burn
Does this game have any of these models?
Daisy and the swimming teacher already have vaginal sex and Douie has anal scene... Thing is, it's not the vaginal sex you probably want. Daisy is through a hole in a wall, without her knowing. The swimming teacher is an "accident". Douie is consensual and she is the one nearest to having proper vaginal sex. That said, I do believe Daisy will also have proper vaginal sex scene in the next update based on her (I don't know when will that be though).

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Daisy and the swimming teacher already have vaginal sex and Douie has anal scene... Thing is, it's not the vaginal sex you probably want. Daisy is through a hole in a wall, without her knowing. The swimming teacher is an "accident". Douie is consensual and she is the one nearest to having proper vaginal sex. That said, I do believe Daisy will also have proper vaginal sex scene in the next update based on her (I don't know when will that be though).
this is good
This game was released in 2020. Since then, all girls/milfs have resisted for various reasons, except for Douie
It is true that you had sex with those two other milfs, but one of them was not completely satisfied and the second happened by accident, which means they are still resistant.
If this is true, it means that the girls/milfs in this game are not sluts or easy girls, they have reasonable resistance, and this means that the relationships in this game have good sexual tension.

Indras_darkness

Feb 1, 2020
Im sorry i gotta agree with the people saying the dev is being too ambitious. I get wanting to please everybody but its been 3 years since the release. To play the game now and see that not only do the main people not have a finished stroy line. But theres new people being added all over spreading the content thin. At this rate the game won't be done till 2036.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Who is winning in the character poll for 0.3.1 version?

Also, can anyone remind me in whom will the 0.3.0 update be focused on?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
If Callum fuxk Pixie and Pixie dust run off what would happen?
Simple Milda will add Guro genre xD
Well I dont really mind guro.... But it's also impossible a horse fuxk Anna cuz she'll die... If Milda remove Logic or something which is Ok to a fantasy Sex game... Then instead of dying they'll expand their womb like in the hentai
looks like someone didn't read the dialouge Pixie is made out of magic. pretty sure it will expand like in the hentai.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Jesus we have a controversy of Bestiality and Geh sht (i allow Yuri cuz it's hot) i dislike Gehsht but neutral to bestiality tbh don't really care about it since there is an option to turn the content off which is nice for those who wants the tag and those who don't want it. I am retarded but all i can say is wtf? why make it a big issue it clearly stated it is optional. Dunno if this is related but jesus chill with ur suggestion Milda cannot do all those stuff at once.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i will state one thing and i hope we only have the mc stealing mea's mother from the cheating ass hole. but i hope the mc get's to keep all his lady's to him self lol.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
How to start this event for Mabel?
9(15): Get Laid (40 AP)
- (12) Mabel's plan (After Class-11 AM Weekday, Classroom)
- (13) Confess (Before Class, Outisde Classroom)
- (14) Victim (Night 7 PM, Classroom)
- (15) End (Morning, School Entrance)
- Mabel Sensual Scenes

aff 67 prog 10
11 am - only meet after learn (15pm classroom)

Last edited:

KING_S0FA

Apr 29, 2022
How to start this event for Mabel?
9(15): Get Laid (40 AP)
- (12) Mabel's plan (After Class-11 AM Weekday, Classroom)
- (13) Confess (Before Class, Outisde Classroom)
- (14) Victim (Night 7 PM, Classroom)
- (15) End (Morning, School Entrance)
- Mabel Sensual Scenes

aff 67 prog 10
11 am - only meet after learn (15pm classroom)
[Mabel guide 2.8 content]
weekday:
6AM: go to class, class over at 11am. Talk to mabel, go outside of classroom. Then re-enter classroom...
Next School Day, 6AM: Enter classroom, Event trigger...
Thursday 7PM: School Entrance, Talk to Mabel. click ladder, choose Classroom. Event trigger...H-Event...
Next School Day, 6AM: School Entrance, Event trigger...Enter class, class over. Re-enter classroom, event trigger...
Thursday7PM: School Entrance, Talk to Mabel, event trigger...semi H-Event...
Next School Day, 1PM: Cafeteria(Classroom 1st floor->Courtyard->head right), Talk to Mabel, Event trigger...Go to 2F classroom, event trigger...H-Event...
Next School Day, 3PM: Classroom, Event trigger...
Next Day 1PM: Ek's House, buy blueprint. (Collect: 30 wood&stone or buy it from Ek. buy nails from Blacksmith). Craft Shooting Stage at Crafting Table in front of House next to farm lot.
3PM: Mabel's Room, Event trigger...
Next Day, 3PM: Mabel's Room, Event trigger...
Next Day, 3PM: Mabel's Room, Event trigger...
Next Day, 3PM: Mabel's Room, Event trigger...H-Event

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes