Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
There probably will be before the game if finished, it will just be a slow build up with other kinks added before it though. My guess is that more than half the game will be made up of content you can turn off/on.
Nah my man, that's just hitting the bottom, like what the fuck? I would understand the bestiality and gay, maybe ntr, but guro? Why in this game? It doesn't contribute anything to the plot, apart from that, it will be fucked coming from the MC

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Nah my man, that's just hitting the bottom, like what the fuck? I would understand the bestiality and gay, maybe ntr, but guro? Why in this game? It doesn't contribute anything to the plot, apart from that, it will be fucked coming from the MC
I rather he adds guro than cuck stuff like ntr.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
So started a new game, skipped Intro and on the first day, chose Dream.
But the dream gallery already had tons of scenes unlocked, is that normal ?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So started a new game, skipped Intro and on the first day, chose Dream.
But the dream gallery already had tons of scenes unlocked, is that normal ?
I assume you're new here???
Yes, that's why it's added in the first place. To see the hscenes added in the previous update without going the entire way through the game.

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Now you want to add guro? Fucking unbelievable
No... Im not even requesting to add one... Well I dont mind if they did... Im just replying to other guy what if Callum normal size fuxk Pixie or Anna ofcourse they either die or their inside turn into hentai(which can hold drum of white whites) xD

Oh and also I think theres already a guro to Tall Lady(forgot the name) where we can turn red or white... Doesn't make sense if Red though TBH

• Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew
Apr 23, 2022
Let's put this into prospective.
Without a literal magic Callum or game mechanics protection he will KILL girls of similar stature with the size of that penis. You can't get a MC that's hung as a horse and loli content at the same time without some compromise.

The basic founding premise of this game is 'Have sex with your aunt and cousin'. The other girls are just addition to expand the content. To fulfill the basic premise, Milda added Pixie, which gives you the ability to fuck Anna. How is it that hard to understand?
I don't know if my memory serves me correctly, but in this update, Mabel couldn't support the full size of the mc inside her, and I think she would have added Vaseline instead of adding magical stuff in the game. and also the pixie character twisted things a lot as anna knows the true size of the mc, by now imho milda should not have added pixie to the game.

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
And you think bestiality, gay and ntr do contribute something consequential to the plot? Since Milda is going to add bestiality and gay why should I think they are going to stop there?

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Are some people in this thread really lumping gay in with bestiality, ntr and guro? That's a very far leap, especially the guro and bestiality part.
They are all fetishes what's not to lump? I'm not bad mouthing any of them but they are FETISHES....all of them.

May 13, 2022
Are some people in this thread really lumping gay in with bestiality, ntr and guro? That's a very far leap, especially the guro and bestiality part.
Nah, not me. Gay is fine and harmless. I'd rather not have it for this game, personally, but it's not a deal-breaker (my first reaction to the news was abandoning the game entirely, but it was moreso the fact that my kinks were one-and-done and now there's a chance these additions will exceed those content-wise). The rest you mentioned though are enjoyed only by the lowest dregs.

To be perfectly honest, if the gay and zoo content exceeds the combined screentime of the lesbian magazines, I'll be miffed like you wouldn't believe, haha. Partially why I want an artist in this thread to provide where Milda fails.

Reactions: SquidwardToes

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Bruh Guro is I answered if without game mechanics such as Pixie Dust Callum will literally kill Pixie and Anna thats why Pixie dust is a thing... And if a horse got added and fuxk small characters like Anna, Pixie, Mabel what would happen? Its either they die, their organ got mushed up, or they turn into hentai which their organ can withstand sex related stuff

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
And I actually don't know why we're fighting over something like this? Why not let just Milda do their things so that the Story Progress much faster than them worrying for their fans demanding their fetishes?
I just cant wait to have romance to all female characters

Mar 31, 2020
And I actually don't know why we're fighting over something like this? Why not let just Milda do their things so that the Story Progress much faster than them worrying for their fans demanding their fetishes?
I just cant wait to have romance to all female characters
People want to complain about it getting added in and for some reason we keep arguing with them. They're not going to change their mind. Even if their reasoning is jumping to exaggerations and straight up false info, nothing we say is going to calm them down. Even if it's optional, the mere presence of it pisses people off. Just let them yell about it or tell a mod to remove their comments if it's that annoying.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Hello guys, which option is correct about the girls/milfs in this game?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)
Average or fast burn. You can perform sexual acts with every character from early in the game. We can already have sex with the multiple milfs like Daisy, Douie and the Swimming club teacher.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Average or fast burn. You can perform sexual acts with every character from early in the game. We can already have sex with the multiple milfs like Daisy, Douie and the Swimming club teacher.
Does that mean vaginal sex will happen soon? In some games, their slow burn happens in the middle phase, that is, some models in that game constantly teasing you with handjobs, etc., but they accept vaginal sex and anal sex very late ( high resistance )
I think These games are also considered slow burn
Does this game have any of these models?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes