Misanaria

Jan 1, 2022
this game works on my old windows 8.1 laptop. u said u have problems running most rpgmv games so it must be ur pc issue. either ur missing some files or ur pc is having problem with the plugins. try installing all Microsoft visual c++ version .
MY GUY I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!!!!! ITS MY DISPLAY !!!!!! I TURNED OFF MULTIPLE DISPLAY(I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY ITS ON) NOW ITS WORKING!!!!! ALL THEM GAMES NOW WORKING!!!!! AAAAAAA

Reactions: Movikx

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
MY GUY I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!!!!! ITS MY DISPLAY !!!!!! I TURNED OFF MULTIPLE DISPLAY(I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY ITS ON) NOW ITS WORKING!!!!! ALL THEM GAMES NOW WORKING!!!!! AAAAAAA
Sssshhhh!!! you'll wake the baby(s)...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It’ll be monster girls. Once again reading the text completely wrong
And it was going to be no beast content...

It ain't reading it incorrectly.. it is reading it with context... a character that opens beast content, and monsters...

Pretty self-evident.

Why would monstergirls be locked behind that, when they're already available? only actual monsters would be...

Mar 31, 2020
And it was going to be no beast content...

It ain't reading it incorrectly.. it is reading it with context... a character that opens beast content, and monsters...

Pretty self-evident.

Why would monstergirls be locked behind that, when they're already available? only actual monsters would be...
As I told others, show me exactly where he said he wasn’t going to add it in.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i also talked to the dev on there personal speak channal jn f95zone when there was first talking about beasty stuff and he said there would never be and of that in there game. if there was a way for you to see that then theres your proof but they can delet it so.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Honestly he said you can turn the content OFF. So who cares? Are you such an insecure homophobe that gay content existing that you can turn off makes you salty?

Zoo also isn't my cup of tea, but if I can turn it off I don't care if it's there. I don't have to see it.

I've been following Milda since relatively recently, the game has caught my attention a lot lately so I followed it, but the recent changes in art without apparent explanation and in some gifs it seems to me a lot like AI art, it makes me think, and seeing the poll, I'm someone from Latin America, and surely no one cares about the opinion of someone from there, but Kate's event to "get a green card" to be able to stay and not be deported seems to me something excessively pitiful when there are better ways or at least not so ridiculous to represent someone, but well, little can be done if despite the complaints it continues to go the same way, it is super sad the matter...
Don't be silly, nobody thinks less of you because of where you were born.

Just to be clear, the part of my post above your quote is not addressed to you.

walik13UA

May 30, 2018
Honestly he said you can turn the content OFF. So who cares? Are you such an insecure homophobe that gay content existing that you can turn off makes you salty?

Zoo also isn't my cup of tea, but if I can turn it off I don't care if it's there. I don't have to see it.

Don't be silly, nobody thinks less of you because of where you were born.

Just to be clear, the part of my post above your quote is not addressed to you.
Literally i like beasty only in games, but not in real life.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes