Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
There’s no statement that says he promised he would never add it
There was a note I think on his SS page that said there would be no bestiality. I do remeber seeing that when some dude came here a while back trying to gather people to help him convince Milda to add bestiality which he said Milda didn't want to do. If you're a creator, a public post in your page should be more than enough commitment.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
It's the faces I have a problem with. The bodies are fine but geez.
Mostly same yeah.

The new bodies are mostly fine. The shading is nice! But some slight plumpness go lost (especially on the middle one) for some and that's a bummer imho, but nothing too dramatic. [I'm really bad at remembering names in life in general. Even though I'm like 19hrs into the game I can barely name maybe a quarter of the characters off the top of my head?]

But the faces. They hard so much more of a unique charm to them before and now they look so much more generic and bland. And in some cases, indeed, the worst one being the rightmost which doesn't even seem to exist in the same universe/dimension as them lol.

But as someone else said, I can't complain too much since I'm a freeloader too (Even recently doing bad enough financially I had to sadly pull my support from the only two Patreons I was supporting since years ago. One being Summertime Saga which was my first quality H-game I ever played that really "wow'd" me years ago. And the second being a much less known one when it was barely starting being "House of Chores".). So I definitely understand I hold no voting power and I do not expect to obviously. I'm just throwing my opinion out there into the void to let it out since the initial shock was kinda big for me since this one has been one of my very favorite H-game ever for more than a year probably by now (time freaking flies man). Whatever happens, happens. I'm definitely not feeling entitled to anything here.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
After seeing the comparison picture I can really say that the new artsyle sucks.
Like, how the hell did you make the body detailed but the face stays like that? That's why people are calling it AI art: the sense of dissonance between the body and the head was too much that it veers into uncanny valley territory. ESPECIALLY with the face rework; poor Nina looks like she's wearing a Kigurumi anime mask or something!
Yup couldn't agree more.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
it's not that change is bad, but change for something arguably less charming is extremely unnecessary because they put so much time changing something that isn't broken in the first place

it's like throwing a good set of traditional cutlery and then changing it to a typical store-bought one that looks similar to any typical household
Decent analogy. Of course tastes are subjective. But to us it certainly seems it feels that way. And to many others too so far.

Change is often good. But not always good. It always depends on a case by case basis depending on what factors are at play and what we're talking about and the nature of it. And when it comes to what is charming or beautiful to a person, then that's entirely subjective. So everyone has the right to their opinion here.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Here's the thing: I think Milda just barely missed the mark to make these new designs genuine improvements. The shadows and lighting is without a doubt a huge improvement. Ms Kate stayed almost the same and I definitely like her better on the right. The red head only needs a small correction of the upper head height (I believe Milda already fixed that on more recent pictures). Nina needs the most rework (her head shape and eye position is a bit wonky), but I like her new hair more.

I tried to improve the red head and Nina below (left versions are Milda's, right versions are mine). Didn't even take me 15 minutes in photoshop. Milda can easily do this, if he wants to.

View attachment 2851483
Indeed, these are big improvements. Still not as great as the original art before these. But definitely helps a lot. Great job even if it's nothing official. It's nice to see other fans take the time to do stuff like this. It's excellent constructive exercise/criticism! <3

Reactions: lolpanther
Mar 31, 2020
There was a note I think on his SS page that said there would be no bestiality. I do remeber seeing that when some dude came here a while back trying to gather people to help him convince Milda to add bestiality which he said Milda didn't want to do. If you're a creator, a public post in your page should be more than enough commitment.
I know about this because I was that person. I know what Milda said and just as I said then, if he doesn't like an idea, no amount of money or begging from any number of people will change his mind. As far as I can tell, he makes these decisions on his own. I know a lot of people think that he's being controlled by fan(s) because of my whole situation but I can tell you Milda doesn't do that sort of thing. Never has. The reality of it is a lot simpler but people think he's being manipulated because of the sharp change in decisions.
Which yes, surprises even me that he'd change his mind, but it's always been more his game than a game for fans, otherwise the art changes would've stopped since no one likes them. A more fan controlled version of the game is actually what we had for a while which was a string of updates for loli characters because people in the discord (shocker) love that the most.

• Angry
Reactions: BeaAndNessa

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
So fucking animals is fine but you draw the line at consensual gay sex? Okay.

You can have your preferences, but this comes off as whining if you're complaining about two people fucking but don't mind the animal rape. Again, it's a video game so whatever but as a bi person, just don't engage with that content.

Each character in the game is optional. Don't like 'em? Don't talk to them.

I really don't understand this desperate need for people to have games cater specifically to them and ONLY them. Go touch grass.

I'm honestly totally fine with options. And like I said, in this game nobody forces you to interact with any characters, you get the choice. Don't like Pixie? Don't progress her path. It's easy.

Boggles the mind, we're all degenerates here.
Was about to comment on that but wanted to look at the rest of the comments first since I did a lot of them just now a few mins ago. And you nailed my thoughts exactly. That shit is optional. No one forces you to do them. It's ridiculous and very hypocritical. Well said.

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
I agree with this, personally i don't mind that much the gay content, the problem with this statement is that some characters required to make progress with other characters, for example, to progress with mabel you have to progress with the fairy, or to progress with elphaba you have to progress with the fairy again, i don't think it's gonna be the case since this are optional, but i hope it isn't necesary to unlock secret scenes or characters
Worst case there's the built in cheat options to adjust the stats and just skip them entirely if necessary. But I doubt that'll even be needed honestly.

May 13, 2022
View attachment 2864113

hmmm "And many other monster sex."

What was that about it only being MC? :KEK:
Tbf, "many other monster sex" could imply Callum with monster girls, not monster rape on girls.

Then again, my faith in this game dipped the moment bestiality (not monstergirls) was announced to get added, so I wouldn't be shocked that the worst-case scenario happens

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I know about this because I was that person. I know what Milda said and just as I said then, if he doesn't like an idea, no amount of money or begging from any number of people will change his mind. As far as I can tell, he makes these decisions on his own. I know a lot of people think that he's being controlled by fan(s) because of my whole situation but I can tell you Milda doesn't do that sort of thing. Never has. The reality of it is a lot simpler but people think he's being manipulated because of the sharp change in decisions.
Which yes, surprises even me that he'd change his mind, but it's always been more his game than a game for fans, otherwise the art changes would've stopped since no one likes them. A more fan controlled version of the game is actually what we had for a while which was a string of updates for loli characters because people in the discord (shocker) love that the most.
Ah, I knew I remembered you avatar from somewhere. Explains a lot actually. Like how you're so adamant on coming here to reiterate everything comes from the dev's head, when you were one of the vocal people trying to influence him. Here, from the announcement:

"A lot of people have asked me about zoo and gay content. I probably wouldn't have done it when I first started this business. But now, I already get along with this community and find it really normal"

Pretty obvious you guys had had an influence on his "change of mind". Coupled with what you reported before, and the conclusion people came to seems pretty logical.

Doesn't matter if this is 10% you guys' doing or 90%. Fact is, dev said he wouldn't do something and now he's doing it, in some level due to the requests he got. That's enough to rub people the wrong way. You trying to play damage control now just doesn't hold much weight, when your perspective is not only bias in favor of the added stuff, but you had direct involvement in this whole ordeal.

kri1927

Sep 7, 2017

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Tbf, "many other monster sex" could imply Callum with monster girls, not monster rape on girls.

Then again, my faith in this game dipped the moment bestiality (not monstergirls) was announced to get added, so I wouldn't be shocked that the worst-case scenario happens
You think monstergirl would be locked behind beast?.... really?

Also... there is already some level of monstergirl... and you don't call monstergirls "Monsters"... that part is pretty self-evident it doesn't mean that.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
You think monstergirl would be locked behind beast?.... really?

Also... there is already some level of monstergirl... and you don't call monstergirls "Monsters"... that part is pretty self-evident it doesn't mean that.
For what i read is callum who is gonna trasform in animal so take it how you want

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's kinda sad that they choose Hide and seek vaginal on ana while we already have a mod on that....
not complaining tho, I'm fine with that cuz I know it's gonna be a new drawn scene but I just hope we could see new content.
I hope Joyce could win the poll...

View attachment 2864149
Thank god they chose Hide and Seek vaginal sex! That thing looks cursed.

iKohaku

Apr 23, 2018
I've been following Milda since relatively recently, the game has caught my attention a lot lately so I followed it, but the recent changes in art without apparent explanation and in some gifs it seems to me a lot like AI art, it makes me think, and seeing the poll, I'm someone from Latin America, and surely no one cares about the opinion of someone from there, but Kate's event to "get a green card" to be able to stay and not be deported seems to me something excessively pitiful when there are better ways or at least not so ridiculous to represent someone, but well, little can be done if despite the complaints it continues to go the same way, it is super sad the matter...

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes