Feb 7, 2023
I don't know if it's pure coincidence but the changes and among other things seem to be taking on a little similarity to another game maybe some have heard of Peasant's Quest the boy comes from a family of farmers he meets a witch, he can make his penis big with a potion, there is a girl who likes horses, she can turn into a beast, she meets an ada
Now I don't know that he is a beta tester, but according to what they say, he is the person who is advising him to add beastly content, among others, and apparently he will take their opinion more than that of his donors or buyers, he could say that Milda is becoming more influenced by Even though I really don't know how true this is, but over time or in each update the changes will be noticed. Example: NINA

BLuU637

May 18, 2021
I can't access the phone anymore using joiplay. Any fixes for that? As in I can pull the phone screen up, but cannot interact with it or exit it.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
i'm into bestiality and NTR in an extend so its fine to me, just the gay stuff that i dont like at all, this game has the best female artwork and making gay content kind go against that to me.
So fucking animals is fine but you draw the line at consensual gay sex? Okay.

You can have your preferences, but this comes off as whining if you're complaining about two people fucking but don't mind the animal rape. Again, it's a video game so whatever but as a bi person, just don't engage with that content.

Each character in the game is optional. Don't like 'em? Don't talk to them.

I really don't understand this desperate need for people to have games cater specifically to them and ONLY them. Go touch grass.

I'm honestly totally fine with options. And like I said, in this game nobody forces you to interact with any characters, you get the choice. Don't like Pixie? Don't progress her path. It's easy.

Boggles the mind, we're all degenerates here.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
from the sleep room the beasty stuff lookes like a bear turns in to a bear girl and mc fuckes her. to tell the truth ntr is not my bag of tea becuase i don't think anyone truely likes people stealing woman from them anless you like seeing the one you love fucked by other people. that's just bot riht to me tho but that is just me

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
I really don't understand this desperate need for people to have games cater specifically to them and ONLY them. Go touch grass.

I'm honestly totally fine with options. And like I said, in this game nobody forces you to interact with any characters, you get the choice. Don't like Pixie? Don't progress her path. It's easy.

Boggles the mind, we're all degenerates here.
I agree with this, personally i don't mind that much the gay content, the problem with this statement is that some characters required to make progress with other characters, for example, to progress with mabel you have to progress with the fairy, or to progress with elphaba you have to progress with the fairy again, i don't think it's gonna be the case since this are optional, but i hope it isn't necesary to unlock secret scenes or characters

Feb 7, 2023
I feel like the dev should make a post clarifying some stuff. Especially the art change and future content.
In discord they asked an identical question someone answered saying that it would be very difficult since the only questions that she or he would answer you are about bugs, errors, and thanks or absurd ideas that some of us could say that it is not a good idea but for Milda it they are, but about clarification things like why you added this because you changed the design among others, it does not respond to you since according to he has work depression but he only uses it as a shield and the strange or funny thing is that they banned the subject who answered and not the one who asked Although I really don't know if it's true? Since I can't find the one who answered, only the one who asked? here some of the conversation
bandicam 2023-08-18 11-18-52-881.jpg

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i always thought when a patron payed the donation to the dev they were paying for the dev's idea but know it seem's like those who pay want there idea's throung in because i payed them. but then it's like the dev's game and idea's became theyer's. i liked the game then it started to change. hope it goes back to the way it was.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
i always thought when a patron payed the donation to the dev they were paying for the dev's idea but know it seem's like those who pay want there idea's throung in because i payed them. but then it's like the dev's game and idea's became theyer's. i liked the game then it started to change. hope it goes back to the way it was.
$$$$ my friend - when its starts coming it controls a LOT - amazing how many Devs have changed to keep the $$$$ coming.

May 13, 2022
Speaking of patreon-driven decision-making and the severe drop in art quality, I've seen maybe one or two talented artists post fanart in this thread. If so, does anyone have a commission sheet? I'm interested in commissioning something Milda won't do (it's not NTR, zoo, or anything gross like that)

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019
Speaking of patreon-driven decision-making and the severe drop in art quality, I've seen maybe one or two talented artists post fanart in this thread. If so, does anyone have a commission sheet? I'm interested in commissioning something Milda won't do (it's not NTR, zoo, or anything gross like that)
I wanted to draw some Anna fanart a while ago, so I went and ask Milda if he was OK with it since I do kinda lewd stuff.
Never got an answer from him.
I should just do it.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes