Feb 7, 2023
what would be the probability of seeing joyce again callum's mother i would like to see more of her it's just that she's being left out somehow
I also ask myself that question. I would like more content with her and the aunt is just that I feel that they create more sex scenes for girls than for milfs without offending since sometimes they take it in a very bad way

Reactions: Padav22

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
:FacePalm:I had to edit the comment since some think or feel that I am criticizing the new art, I simply shared an image where you can see the difference in the design View attachment 2847361
Here's the thing: I think Milda just barely missed the mark to make these new designs genuine improvements. The shadows and lighting is without a doubt a huge improvement. Ms Kate stayed almost the same and I definitely like her better on the right. The red head only needs a small correction of the upper head height (I believe Milda already fixed that on more recent pictures). Nina needs the most rework (her head shape and eye position is a bit wonky), but I like her new hair more.

I tried to improve the red head and Nina below (left versions are Milda's, right versions are mine). Didn't even take me 15 minutes in photoshop. Milda can easily do this, if he wants to.

bandicam_2023-08-12_19-10-50-2513.png

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Here's the thing: I think Milda just barely missed the mark to make these new designs genuine improvements. The shadows and lighting is without a doubt a huge improvement. Ms Kate stayed almost the same and I definitely like her better on the right. The red head only needs a small correction of the upper head height (I believe Milda already fixed that on more recent pictures). Nina needs the most rework (her head shape and eye position is a bit wonky), but I like her new hair more.

I tried to improve the red head and Nina below (left versions are Milda's, right versions are mine). Didn't even take me 15 minutes in photoshop. Milda can easily do this, if he wants to.

View attachment 2851483
just one question is it too hard to create via AI or too easy I say this because on itch.oi there was a comment from a person who said "This game is getting dominated by the art of AI. More money = less work on this developer"

emNERO

Oct 29, 2019
did you click the [?] at the top right which shows you which places are clickable?
also the spots are not all clickable at once. you need to work up towards them by starting with the less clickable ones.
and you need to develop your relationship with her to unlock more and more options in the sleep harassment mode. or maybe it was needing to repeatedly push the limits on sleep harassment multiple times, getting further each time. I don't quite recall which it was
can't do much of anything at first
i already have 70+, and already click "?" and always stuck after
blanket

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
just one question is it too hard to create via AI or too easy I say this because on itch.oi there was a comment from a person who said "This game is getting dominated by the art of AI. More money = less work on this developer"
Don't know, I have never used AI. Maybe someone else has more experience with that

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
:FacePalm:I had to edit the comment since some think or feel that I am criticizing the new art, I simply shared an image where you can see the difference in the design View attachment 2847361
Milda needs to speak up about this, he/she needs to tell us the reason for the recent reworks that they've been making to the art. Without a valid reason we can only speculate, and it causes us more frustration. The other two are great, especially with the shading and detail. But Nina... Wow. I do hope he does what the guy a few posts above me did and make a few small corrections cause we are moving into a brighter area with the reworks as the noses are a lot better than the small lines he did for Callum, Callum's mom, Mabel and The blonde teacher (forgot her name) in their reworks.

Reactions: Prometheus51

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Finally got around to playing this shit update.
Imagine not making a model for Mabel's mom. This man just cannot stop failing.
Did he not hire a writer that supposedly "ran away"? Does that explain English being even more horrible than in previous updates? What a bunch of bullshit.

sakuzuda

Nov 24, 2021
can someone share me the keybinds for the game and the keybinds setting?
it's a long time since i'm playing rpgm games

Reactions: rKnight

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is really awful. The first 2 are alright but Nina... she doesn't even look like she exists in the same universe as the other 2. The detail on their skin, the depth of the art here is fantastic now but the face.... why did he have to change her face... Please tell me his patrons are kicking up a stink over there about it too?
Wow Cindy got her thiccness nerfed by like 30% and Nina is a whole other character now.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh my fucking god why! It's true that the newer skin looks shinier but man, Nina isn't Nina anymore! Blue eyes?! Blue/black hair?! Tanned?! If you're going to change the art I'll comply even if I don't like it, but was it neccesary to change the original character? He could have made the anime version of her without changing her completely.

Mar 31, 2020
Yeah. Personally haven't heard anyone who's a fan of these designs. I don't much care for them either. I don't really get why Milda wants to mess with these things especially if no one likes them.

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
I don't really get why Milda wants to mess with these things especially if no one likes them.
Just my speculation and maybe not true: Milda had introduced too much characters/art and because of the immense work for his "one-man-band" he tries to simplify the art, maybe even with some help of an AI-Engine (for the base art). Somehow it has backfired, as far i remembered he got some flak when he show the drafts of his version of "voldemort's daughters".
But this is just my impression of the drama :)

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Oh my fucking god why! It's true that the newer skin looks shinier but man, Nina isn't Nina anymore! Blue eyes?! Blue/black hair?! Tanned?! If you're going to change the art I'll comply even if I don't like it, but was it neccesary to change the original character? He could have made the anime version of her without changing her completely.
That's the worst part too, I was looking forward to her the most. Now... -sigh-

To rub salt in the wound, the other ladies still resemble themselves but Nina is just another character entirely.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
That's the worst part too, I was looking forward to her the most. Now... -sigh-

To rub salt in the wound, the other ladies still resemble themselves but Nina is just another character entirely.
TBH... a bunch of their recent choices are starting to go downhill...

Zoo content now (despite previously saying they wouldn't... gay as well (although not as bad as zoo to be fair, just not within theme).

I wouldn't be surprised if soon it will be NTR. (Seems to be those that pay more get more say... but well... it's the little amount but many that get the more money in the long run, better have a thousand people pay you $5, then 3 people pay your $50).

The bigger issue tho.. is now that content... cuts into the time for the normal content... that most are here for... so the average player gets less because of the new content....

It's as the saying goes "You can't please everyone.".

So as more and more updates happen... there will be less and less normal content for the average player, and more and more content for the niche player, cause you know they will complain when they aren't given much, and if they waving money in their face... well most devs don't resist the short term gain for the long term. *insert any number of easy examples here*.

All I will say is... if you (specifically you) are paying for this... I would suggest you consider bailing if their new direction isn't what you like...

Because stuff like "O but they will still do some...." is nothing more than cope. If more people didn't use cope... there'd be more devs that didn't cave to the short term, because they would see how big of an issue it is... but they still fork over $$$ in hope that the dev will be what they once were... never to have it happen.

Ahem... that was longer than intended :S

p.s. having checked the comments of the post announcing the gay and zoo... seems like it hasn't gone over the greatest.

Also:
1692258143659.png

There be people asking for NTR in private talk too... sooooo :KEK:

p.s.s. Time to put this in the "Nice art, but not worth getting invested into" pile... is a little sad... I really liked this one... *Stoicism activated* and now I don't care anymore :BootyTime:

p.s.s.s. saw someone suggest "Whorelock and Boobs" as a good example of mixing content..... when that game isn't... it is a compeletely different demographic with stuff like NTR (gangrape on aunt) and other shit... while this game was.... (Cause I doubt it will stay as such) sole MC.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
TBH... a bunch of their recent choices are starting to go downhill...

Zoo content now (despite previously saying they wouldn't... gay as well (although not as bad as zoo to be fair, just not within theme).

I wouldn't be surprised if soon it will be NTR. (Seems to be those that pay more get more say... but well... it's the little amount but many that get the more money in the long run, better have a thousand people pay you $5, then 3 people pay your $50).

The bigger issue tho.. is now that content... cuts into the time for the normal content... that most are here for... so the average player gets less because of the new content....

It's as the saying goes "You can't please everyone.".

So as more and more updates happen... there will be less and less normal content for the average player, and more and more content for the niche player, cause you know they will complain when they aren't given much, and if they waving money in their face... well most devs don't resist the short term gain for the long term. *insert any number of easy examples here*.

All I will say is... if you (specifically you) are paying for this... I would suggest you consider bailing if their new direction isn't what you like...

Because stuff like "O but they will still do some...." is nothing more than cope. If more people didn't use cope... there'd be more devs that didn't cave to the short term, because they would see how big of an issue it is... but they still fork over $$$ in hope that the dev will be what they once were... never to have it happen.

Ahem... that was longer than intended :S

p.s. having checked the comments of the post announcing the gay and zoo... seems like it hasn't gone over the greatest.

Also:
View attachment 2857203

There be people asking for NTR in private talk too... sooooo :KEK:

p.s.s. Time to put this in the "Nice art, but not worth getting invested into" pile... is a little sad... I really liked this one... *Stoicism activated* and now I don't care anymore :BootyTime:

p.s.s.s. saw someone suggest "Whorelock and Boobs" as a good example of mixing content..... when that game isn't... it is a compeletely different demographic with stuff like NTR (gangrape on aunt) and other shit... while this game was.... (Cause I doubt it will stay as such) sole MC.
Let's hope he open his eyes before any of that actually happens. When a developer starts kneeling before the players' needs, it stops being his game and starts being the players' game and that always goes wrong. It also happens with other stuff: look at how many manga/anime we got that started getting worse and worse over time because "the fans wanted more" and a story that should have ended 300 chapters ago is expanded artificially to 1000 full of deus ex machina and stuff that made no sense with the original story. One piece and Dragon Ball Super are good examples of this.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes