LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
here a small image of the girls that could be said before and after View attachment 2847361
Which is before and after? They both look good to me. The right side has more detail in the stomach area for sure. Left side looks like its got a bit less detail overall. I would say the left-side faces are better, but that's more because I like the less detailed cartoons better. Right side looks like a lot more work went into creating them. Either way, I dont give a shit, looks good on both sides.

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
Which is before and after? They both look good to me. The right side has more detail in the stomach area for sure. Left side looks like its got a bit less detail overall. I would say the left-side faces are better, but that's more because I like the less detailed cartoons better. Right side looks like a lot more work went into creating them. Either way, I dont give a shit, looks good on both sides.
I agree the right one has juicy details, but I personally want Nina's face from the left one doesn't change to be honest. Let the body change, not the face. Same goes to Callum... Welp, what can I do? I'm just a freeloader:4Head:

Reactions: DoofusMan

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I had to edit the comment since some think or feel that I am criticizing the new art, I simply shared an image where you can see the difference in the design View attachment 2847361
This is really awful. The first 2 are alright but Nina... she doesn't even look like she exists in the same universe as the other 2. The detail on their skin, the depth of the art here is fantastic now but the face.... why did he have to change her face... Please tell me his patrons are kicking up a stink over there about it too?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
This is really awful. The first 2 are alright but Nina... she doesn't even look like she exists in the same universe as the other 2. The detail on their skin, the depth of the art here is fantastic now but the face.... why did he have to change her face... Please tell me his patrons are kicking up a stink over there about it too?
This is what I can tell you about some of his sponsors or those who rent his game
-Some think that the design of the other girls is fine but they prefer the original girl
-Others think that she doesn't know if she is really doing the right thing by changing her design
, and others think that the new art style of her being similar to the anime makes the game look like any other Japanese visual novel.
In conclusion, the others consider that they should keep her original character design since it makes a difference as her original design

Last edited:

Vexstear

Jan 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People tend to exaggerate when something doesn't go how they want, which is why you'll see strong complaints about the redesign.
One thing that is certain, is that before this new design for the pool girls, it was really downgraded (specially on the nose department and jagged lines for Callum and Mabel) and many are still with that in their minds. Regardless, this new design looks a lot less unique than the initial one. People are tired of generic-looking things. Nina's body is completely devoid of her previous personality. She was the cool headed girl, hyperfocused on swimming, which justified her 6 pack and muscular thighs. In the end, yeah... The only thing that is really "better" is the shading.

Reactions: DoofusMan

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
View attachment 2848422 can someone help me, im stuck in here cant click on daisy
did you click the [?] at the top right which shows you which places are clickable?
also the spots are not all clickable at once. you need to work up towards them by starting with the less clickable ones.
and you need to develop your relationship with her to unlock more and more options in the sleep harassment mode. or maybe it was needing to repeatedly push the limits on sleep harassment multiple times, getting further each time. I don't quite recall which it was
can't do much of anything at first

Reactions: emNERO

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
This is what I can tell you about some of his sponsors or those who rent his game
-Some think that the design of the other girls is fine but they prefer the original girl
-Others think that she doesn't know if she is really doing the right thing by changing her design
, and others think that the new art style of her being similar to the anime makes the game look like any other Japanese visual novel.
In conclusion, the others consider that they should keep her original character design since it makes a difference as her original design
That's good to hear! Hopefully Milda listens to all of this and reverses Nina's design. Like I said though, he body and skin are a definite upgrade, the face is shite, and I'm an anime fan.

KuumaNuu

Jul 27, 2018
This game seems to always be getting just small updates. Is there a substantial amount of content or is it still in the early stages?

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
That's good to hear! Hopefully Milda listens to all of this and reverses Nina's design. Like I said though, he body and skin are a definite upgrade, the face is shite, and I'm an anime fan.
After seeing the comparison picture I can really say that the new artsyle sucks.
Like, how the hell did you make the body detailed but the face stays like that? That's why people are calling it AI art: the sense of dissonance between the body and the head was too much that it veers into uncanny valley territory. ESPECIALLY with the face rework; poor Nina looks like she's wearing a Kigurumi anime mask or something!

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
After seeing the comparison picture I can really say that the new artsyle sucks.
Like, how the hell did you make the body detailed but the face stays like that? That's why people are calling it AI art: the sense of dissonance between the body and the head was too much that it veers into uncanny valley territory. ESPECIALLY with the face rework; poor Nina looks like she's wearing a Kigurumi anime mask or something!
And if that was the art from the beginning no one would care, people just hate change.

Reactions: albineda

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
if this was the art from beginning i wouldn't care about the game at all because the "old" style was the main selling point for me and also the reason why i had supported the dev for a long time. What do we have now? Average art, average gameplay, lots of characters without a longterm gameplay, still lots of grinding (if you don't cheat), some debatable changes in gameplay. For me it's no longer the game i was in love with so i lost lot of interest in it.

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
it's not that change is bad, but change for something arguably less charming is extremely unnecessary because they put so much time changing something that isn't broken in the first place

it's like throwing a good set of traditional cutlery and then changing it to a typical store-bought one that looks similar to any typical household

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes