Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
New public post:

Hi everyone! We have finally reached our 3rd goal, without your help we wouldn't have gotten this far.

For the most important thing, each update will come out faster because I have more time to work on this game but don't expect too much because of the depression workload and each update will have a different amount of content

A lot of people say I should hire more people and improve the game because it's a bit sketchy. I really want to do that but the amount of money I get is less than it should and I can't afford to do so. I will make another goal, it looks rather greedy, lol but I guess I'll actually hit the 3rd goal by then

And finally Thank you very much and enjoy some licky!

View attachment 2836213
When just one picture is better than the last 3 whole updates.

Reactions: Padav22

divaka473

Jun 19, 2019
Guys im playing on Android without emulator.
I noticed that in order to use the phone and stuff in it you must slide over the icons and images of characters instead of clicking on them!

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
for more, a lesbian with a strap-on would be added to the game. For example, Daisy and Anna, Joyce and May. Daisy and May with the blacksmith Dinesia. It would be fun.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s
May 13, 2022
for more, a lesbian with a strap-on would be added to the game. For example, Daisy and Anna, Joyce and May. Daisy and May with the blacksmith Dinesia. It would be fun.
I want more lesbian scenes with Anna and Daisy, but I want the roles to reverse this time, and a leadup to Callum eventually joining the fun

HMSlover

Jan 14, 2020
How do I trigger Mabel's (27)celebrity, i'm at 122 ap and nothing pops up, I go to the classroom at 3 pm but still nothing

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Guys im playing on Android without emulator.
I noticed that in order to use the phone and stuff in it you must slide over the icons and images of characters instead of clicking on them!
.... I already said that bunch of times months ago... Other people doesn't read or it got piled by other comments

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
If the rework means turning the already good face into anime-y face then it should remain locked for eternity.
Nina is a personal fave of mine, I love me those short haired tanned girls with those tan lines. So I REALLY hope he doesn't mess her up....

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Overall I prefer anime style over western style, but I agree with this. Milda's current style is really good, a great blend between western and anime like style......not sure why he decided to change that style.
Didn't someone in here say that he got paid a good amount to change the artstyle? I hope that's not true. I'm willing to give the new style a chance if Milda thinks it will make the game better, but if he'll do anything (even bad changes) to the game just because someone is paying good money for it, the game will lose all character.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes