ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
This style of game could go on forever but, I am willing to guess that it will be another 12-18 months for an acceptable amount of content and QoL to be added for the game to be worth doing a real playthrough of. Right now it still has excessive grinding, bugs, bad UX/UI, changing art styles, unfinished game systems, and it doesn't have a main story to tell you what to do next outside of a 'guide' that almost requires a spreadsheet to understand.

So yeah, lots of potential with good animations and decent characters but there are some major rough edges that need fixed before this is worth investing a lot of time into playing without the optional cheats turned on.
sounds like a good idea to wait after all then! Waiting that long seems like forever, but I think it's best to play these games in one go when possible (over a few weeks or months). You get the most out of it that way.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
This payload file is safe right or should I get rid of it?
I pulled the payload.exe file out and it still ran for me - was never there before and no one, as yet, has explained what it's for
The file is not necessary, indeed.

It's a tool file coming (in the past only ?) with NW.js (RPG Maker MV and MZ games are based upon this application): .

It's -sometimes (depends of the "cleaning")- added to the game distribution when the author of the concerned game updates NW.js in his game (because RPG Maker MV -and partially MZ- is using a very old version of NW.js which may causes several bugs when playing it).

See more explanation about this tool here (for instance):

*** EDIT ***

Of course replacing it by a virus/trojan may happen in any -public- release. So always beware of all executable files.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sukme

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
Are any of the scenes animated or just still pictures?
sounds like you might be jumping in for the first time so I will say a couple things:
- USE THE CHEATS, this game is still really grind heavy and slow to progress. There is a cheat menu in the phone(hotkey p) that will give gold, allow teleporting, and has a guide on how to progress the characters.

- The guide is complex, you may need to take notes or use the search feature for this thread

- The time system can go backwards in the current day.

- Game is still WiP though there is a decent amount of content if starting fresh, has animations and sound for most scenes as well as a scene viewer(which doesn't include the dialog/story so if you want that you will need to unlock the scene properly)

- updates are slow but the game is long enough that it will take a while to get through it from scratch.

thioky

Aug 16, 2018
Hi dudes, so I just noticed that after you ran the latest version v0.2.8.1, for some reason it creates a folder named "{insert any text here}" on "AppData\Local\{insert any text here}" with some of the files inside kinda reminding files you would find inside a chrome folder, like one named "favicons" or "first run". Any idea why the game creates this folder after this update?

Pinedo

Jun 20, 2017
Why isn't there Mae's boobjob scene on gallery mod? It seems strange to me since I think that all the other scenes are there but that one is not, even the horse washing fap. Did I miss something from that room to not see that scene? I know that in "Dream" there is the scene but I would like to see it with the texts to know what they talk about in the scene like in the Gallery Mod. Any help with that? Thanks

kingingsman

Jun 24, 2017

_Grim

Jul 7, 2021
New public post:

Hi everyone! We have finally reached our 3rd goal, without your help we wouldn't have gotten this far.

For the most important thing, each update will come out faster because I have more time to work on this game but don't expect too much because of the depression workload and each update will have a different amount of content

A lot of people say I should hire more people and improve the game because it's a bit sketchy. I really want to do that but the amount of money I get is less than it should and I can't afford to do so. I will make another goal, it looks rather greedy, lol but I guess I'll actually hit the 3rd goal by then

And finally Thank you very much and enjoy some licky!

Screenshot_20230808_133632.jpg

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes