Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
a lot of people are complaining about this release for being only a Mabel update, but to be honest, i just started anew, in this release because in my previous gameplays i went stuck because a lot of bugs, but in this one, I didnt find any till the one at mabel´s room, that there is already a fix in this forum. So now i played the whole thing, i got everything, and Im ready for the next release. So im grateful for a release that "almost" went with no problems

Reactions: Carlos25303540
Apr 23, 2022
a lot of people are complaining about this release for being only a Mabel update, but to be honest, i just started anew, in this release because in my previous gameplays i went stuck because a lot of bugs, but in this one, I didnt find any till the one at mabel´s room, that there is already a fix in this forum. So now i played the whole thing, i got everything, and Im ready for the next release. So im grateful for a release that "almost" went with no problems
They complain more about art than anything else. I think the new art is ok, it's a bit Disney but compared to the old one, the new art is better.

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
Who is mabel? Can i have a pic of her? Idk whether to play this Version depending on whether mabel is someone hot or juat one of the schoolgirl classmates

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
uhh why was there no mention that you would lose your save data when updating to the new patch? or does it say it somewhere and im just stupid? i started playing this game around a week ago and have been really excited everytime i get on. theres no way id play through a new game smh

edit: luckily the game was still in my recycling bin so i was able to get my save back. does anyone mind telling me what to do for the future? can i just download a new update and move my save file into the new files?

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
ok so why do i have to explain the obvious

gay scenes shouldnt be added because only a small minority want them. the gay scene is not the same as the lesbian scene to most people, since we're mostly into women and not men. most ppl would be disguisted by gay scenes while at the very worst being simply indifferent to lesbian ones, cause i havent seen a single person find lesbian scenes unwatchable. ppl dont want gay scenes and this game isnt targetted for gay audiances in the first place, so the dev should give us what we want! daisy, douie and anna scenes!

priorities matter (y)
Dude chill, what if he is a femboy?

Apr 23, 2022
ok so why do i have to explain the obvious

gay scenes shouldnt be added because only a small minority want them. the gay scene is not the same as the lesbian scene to most people, since we're mostly into women and not men. most ppl would be disguisted by gay scenes while at the very worst being simply indifferent to lesbian ones, cause i havent seen a single person find lesbian scenes unwatchable. ppl dont want gay scenes and this game isnt targetted for gay audiances in the first place, so the dev should give us what we want! daisy, douie and anna scenes!

priorities matter (y)
instead of anna it would be better mae

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes