Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Not to hate, I love this game, but wtf is this new artstyle that hes been pushing with these reworks? They just look so off and the non existent noses is awful. And don't get me started on the new Callum. IMO he looks awful.
Yeah buddy we know, we know. We've already protested about him and someone said that, after the protests, Milda stated that he will give it a thought.

Reactions: Prometheus51

yaxielotte

Jul 15, 2023
View attachment 564648

Overview:
A boy back to his countryside to continue his study. Let's follow him to enjoy beautiful rural life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-31
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Developer: Milda Sento - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Tool Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Guide - Big Dick & Vaginal Sex Mod* - Saves - Gallery Mod* - FAN SIG -
German Translation*

Fluffy Neko thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 564644 View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646 View attachment 564647 View attachment 2247918 View attachment 2247921
when mobile : )

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Anyone know why they keep downgrading the art style? It seems like a new character is getting very pale every update. It's ruining the cozy vibe this game had. Callum now looks sickly in comparison to what he was before.

Warawau

Feb 17, 2019
Anyone know why they keep downgrading the art style? It seems like a new character is getting very pale every update. It's ruining the cozy vibe this game had. Callum now looks sickly in comparison to what he was before.
Some call it Kosm, some others call it AI.
In truth, we just don't know.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Why does everyone started calling it AI, there's literally posts with his sketches and how he makes them, even the mabel ones
Because it looked like AI. However, I (and now you too) have already stated that it's actually handmade art. It's up tp them wheter to see the facts or trust their own believes, even if they're wrong.

Dissidia

Oct 12, 2019
This game is so frustrating... Ive got the blueprint, all stones, all wood, the nails and the tools. Why wont it let me build the shooting stage? Ive talked with many NPCs, and went to most spots at certain times but I cant use the blueprint. Nor do I see any indicator for an event.

Can someone please help me here?

Heavymist

Jan 4, 2021
This game is so frustrating... Ive got the blueprint, all stones, all wood, the nails and the tools. Why wont it let me build the shooting stage? Ive talked with many NPCs, and went to most spots at certain times but I cant use the blueprint. Nor do I see any indicator for an event.

Can someone please help me here?
Same I'm also on this step too.

AyyLimao2305

Sep 28, 2020
the issue also happens when i sneak to his childhood sweetheart , i cant continue after i pull out his stick
If you mean as if you can't go inside her then that's because you have to use the tongue until the bar of the right is filled up, then she'll cum and you can use the penis

But if the screen is stuck on that you can hover over the "?" symbol and itll show you where you can click, first thing you should do is click to the left of the blanket i think.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes