bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Let's hope he open his eyes before any of that actually happens. When a developer starts kneeling before the players' needs, it stops being his game and starts being the players' game and that always goes wrong. It also happens with other stuff: look at how many manga/anime we got that started getting worse and worse over time because "the fans wanted more" and a story that should have ended 300 chapters ago is expanded artificially to 1000 full of deus ex machina and stuff that made no sense with the original story. One piece and Dragon Ball Super are good examples of this.
One piece isn't a good example actually... since it has been following it's main story for ages. (the ending has always been the end of the grand line, and still is, just that it is taking time to get there). O and each crews respective goal, which have never changed. (It plays out like a journey basically, it doesn't end until the journey does).

I get why it can seem that way, but when you realise Oda was hinting at things as far back as east blue, that didn't have pay off until MUCH later, you can see they have been planning it for a long time, just that it is one massive saga.

Although, if you talking about how they are masters of dragging out an arc across more episodes than it needs, that's a completely different story :KEK:

I do agree with dragon ball though, unlike one piece when it reached it's logical end, and should have ended (even author said so), they brought it back, and then just went ballistic with the power scaling, ignoring the previous limitations that had set on said power.
To compare that, it would be like if when one piece finishes the final saga, they then bring it back later with a "Grander Line" and a "TRUE One Piece" after having actually finished the story.

Nothing to add to the actual meat of your comment btw.

Although to be fair... They still treat the fans better than devs XD

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Is the bestiality going to the main girls getting fucked by animals? Or just some random side chicks?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Is the bestiality going to the main girls getting fucked by animals? Or just some random side chicks?
I don't know but I think they would be the girls who have interaction with animals in this case they would be mae, they already know their horse and the others could be douie, anna and daisy in a few words they would be the main girls

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
I don't know but I think they would be the girls who have interaction with animals in this case they would be mae, they already know their horse and the others could be douie, anna and daisy in a few words they would be the main girls
Yeah, I'd rather he adds new girls for that kind of fetish it just degrades the current ones if they are open to fuck with animals, ugh. And I remember he said there would not be beast stuff, what else that wasnt to supposed to be in the game can we expect from now on. At least the gay stuff is tolerable but I feel this game is going to shit if now everything goes all of a sudden.

I believe he said it would be Callum transforming into a pseudo animal, kind of like Beast boy from Teen Titans.
That sounds retarded but I guess it makes less bad? Not really.. but possibly... I dont know.

• Angry
Reactions: Bloodguard

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
Surprisingly the bestiality content won't be for mae, it will be for daisy and anna, anna will be for a dog and daisy for a horse, as for the NTR content being added, there has been confirmation of a good and bad route, so just expect the worse after this normal updates, i will just said that don't engage with the characters a lot

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
I hadn't played for a long time, but what happened to callum?

why the art rework are less good?

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Surprisingly the bestiality content won't be for mae, it will be for daisy and anna, anna will be for a dog and daisy for a horse, as for the NTR content being added, there has been confirmation of a good and bad route, so just expect the worse after this normal updates, i will just said that don't engage with the characters a lot
at least before all this happens I would like a real sex scene between callum and daisy the other scenes don't count since the only one who has really had sex with daisy is anna

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Wait, is that a fact? Did Milda confirm that?

Reactions: Mugen•X
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes