TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Sooo lots of people are mad just for Milda not putting beastiality,gay... Like their game are great even the animation.... I'll take it whatever they have... I will still make a suggestion... But that'll be annoying if people are constantly requesting things they like over and over and when got turned down they'll be turn into mad beasts attacking Milda Lmao

Reactions: kamikazedrew

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I think someone mocked Milda's nose and they took it to their heart. That's the only explanation I can give to the nosepocalypse he's doing with those new designs. Not sure why he's making some of them lighter skinned too.
I don't think it's a huge downgrade or anything, but I do agree it was better before, and there was no reason to make any changes.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
Sooo lots of people are mad just for Milda not putting beastiality,gay... Like their game are great even the animation.... I'll take it whatever they have... I will still make a suggestion... But that'll be annoying if people are constantly requesting things they like over and over and when got turned down they'll be turn into mad beasts attacking Milda Lmao
It's the internet. It's kind of what happens, if you wanna be on here you have to have learned the lesson that the only thing you always have control over in the world is yourself, not others. Otherwise it's going to suck and be a really difficult time.

Aerrae

Apr 26, 2020
I think someone mocked Milda's nose and they took it to their heart. That's the only explanation I can give to the nosepocalypse he's doing with those new designs. Not sure why he's making some of them lighter skinned too.
I don't think it's a huge downgrade or anything, but I do agree it was better before, and there was no reason to make any changes.
I don't know what happened with that but I can agree I'm pretty unhappy how the art changed. Especially Nina.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly he said you can turn the content OFF. So who cares? Are you such an insecure homophobe that gay content existing that you can turn off makes you salty?
For me, the only issue I have with it is feature creep. I would rather he finish off the characters he already has in the game, they're amazing, Douie, Nina, Daisy, Anna, Kate, especially Mae, they're all cute, sexy and hot as hell. I would rather he take his time producing quality animations and content for these characters before spending time on other things that only satisfy a much more niche audience.

If he starts listening to his patrons too much and does what they want him to this game will end up being another Summertime Saga.

May 13, 2022
Honestly he said you can turn the content OFF. So who cares? Are you such an insecure homophobe that gay content existing that you can turn off makes you salty?
The fact that turning those off is an option is all well and good, but the more content we get that moves away from the original draw from the game, the more quantity over quality it becomes.

I want more Anna and Daisy content, but at the rate Milda's going, combined with some intrusive (optional or not) content, provides less and less of what the original game seemed to offer (and we're not even close to done with the aunt and cousin).

At this rate, we'll get fullblown ntr content before we get consensual vanilla sex with any of the girls that isn't some dream scenario in the actual dialogue. And before anyone brings up any of the Lesbian Magazines, that side story could have led up to a threesome path, and Callum gets to fuck both of them at different points anyway, which is kind of the point. But like with everything else so far, there's still so much room for development, and some fetishes just... move away from that progress.

Apr 23, 2022
The fact that turning those off is an option is all well and good, but the more content we get that moves away from the original draw from the game, the more quantity over quality it becomes.

I want more Anna and Daisy content, but at the rate Milda's going, combined with some intrusive (optional or not) content, provides less and less of what the original game seemed to offer (and we're not even close to done with the aunt and cousin).

At this rate, we'll get fullblown ntr content before we get consensual vanilla sex with any of the girls that isn't some dream scenario in the actual dialogue. And before anyone brings up any of the Lesbian Magazines, that side story could have led up to a threesome path, and Callum gets to fuck both of them at different points anyway, which is kind of the point. But like with everything else so far, there's still so much room for development, and some fetishes just... move away from that progress.
there is already vanilla sex, mae, mabel, doei. I feel like I'm forgetting someone else, but I don't remember who it is.

• Angry
Apr 23, 2022

Well, it's supply and demand, so if there are people who want to see that kind of content in the game and the developer is willing to add it, that's fine. Well, things aside, things went wrong when Milda added a pixie to the game, magic stuff and stuff changed things in the game a lot, but because they liked that kind of content, they didn't complain and now that there's another one type of content for him. game you don't like They practically complain. Milda would have left the normal stuff without magic and stuff in the first place. Do you understand what I'm trying to say

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Well, it's supply and demand, so if there are people who want to see that kind of content in the game and the developer is willing to add it, that's fine. Well, things aside, things went wrong when Milda added a pixie to the game, magic stuff and stuff changed things in the game a lot, but because they liked that kind of content, they didn't complain and now that there's another one type of content for him. game you don't like They practically complain. Milda would have left the normal stuff without magic and stuff in the first place. Do you understand what I'm trying to say
Let's put this into prospective.
Without a literal magic Callum or game mechanics protection he will KILL girls of similar stature with the size of that penis. You can't get a MC that's hung as a horse and loli content at the same time without some compromise.

The basic founding premise of this game is 'Have sex with your aunt and cousin'. The other girls are just addition to expand the content. To fulfill the basic premise, Milda added Pixie, which gives you the ability to fuck Anna. How is it that hard to understand?

TKJM1234

Feb 20, 2022
Let's put this into prospective.
Without a literal magic Callum or game mechanics protection he will KILL girls of similar stature with the size of that penis. You can't get a MC that's hung as a horse and loli content at the same time without some compromise.

The basic founding premise of this game is 'Have sex with your aunt and cousin'. The other girls are just addition to expand the content. To fulfill the basic premise, Milda added Pixie, which gives you the ability to fuck Anna. How is it that hard to understand?
If Callum fuxk Pixie and Pixie dust run off what would happen?
Simple Milda will add Guro genre xD
Well I dont really mind guro.... But it's also impossible a horse fuxk Anna cuz she'll die... If Milda remove Logic or something which is Ok to a fantasy Sex game... Then instead of dying they'll expand their womb like in the hentai

Claroquesi

May 16, 2020
If Callum fuxk Pixie and Pixie dust run off what would happen?
Simple Milda will add Guro genre xD
Well I dont really mind guro.... But it's also impossible a horse fuxk Anna cuz she'll die... If Milda remove Logic or something which is Ok to a fantasy Sex game... Then instead of dying they'll expand their womb like in the hentai
Now you want to add guro? Fucking unbelievable

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes