yercat

Dec 6, 2017
After having spend years on this site I discovered developers love ruining their own game, I don't know why. I mean sure it's not the end of the world or the game, but they always have a good thing going and then suddenly they are "MY GOD, change must be made, it is required !"
Like... why?
Thats something i always thought, like, the perfect example SNOW DAZE: REDAZE, cypress hired art team, writers team and added such bullshit to the game like, 3d rooms that adds nothing, they're just for the 2d models of characters that will just stand there, AND THEY EVEN USING OTHER ENGINE FOR A VN.

Demtelon

Jan 30, 2018
so I'm stuck on stage 0 of the teacher, I focus in class and I poke hurt butt but it refuses to go to stage 1. Is it bugged or am I missing something important here

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ok the times didn't change, what about the content quantity? Did it? Truly asking because I don't play it since a long time lmao, I'm just waiting for Anna and the rework it's giving me a bad omen.
No, it didn't change either. And since you haven't been here in a while, I recommend you try and get a look at Nina, the swimming club main girl and main character of the latest update. If you can recognize her, because she looks like another damned person entirely.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i had to guess the changes come from those who say i give alot of money do as i say but i could be wrong. but i think the dev should let people know what's up. that would be nice to know from there part.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
go in to old game move the save folder to the new updated games save area. are just copy and past

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
how can i bring my old saves to the newest updates?
When you enter the "Daily Lives of my countryside" folder (where the game is, basically) you will see multiple folders. One of them is called "www". In there, you will find another folder called "save". Drag that folder to the newest "Daily lives of my countryside" folder, and put it in the same folder it was in the previous version. Example: take the save folder from the www folder in Daily lives of my countryside 0.2.8.1, and put it in the www folder in the Daily lives of my countryside 0.2.9.1.

Reactions: Zrxel

Wurster

Sep 22, 2019
so I'm stuck on stage 0 of the teacher, I focus in class and I poke hurt butt but it refuses to go to stage 1. Is it bugged or am I missing something important here
It's a bit counterintuitive, but you need to fail the test on Friday to get any progress with Emmi. You should have been caught by Betty at the pool to immediately trigger the next Emmi event on the same day:
Ms. Betty:
- (0->6): Peep at the Pool (left spot). (1-2PM)
Ms. Emmi:
- (0->1): Fail the test for the first time. (Study 0 times (Saturday->Friday). + Go to class. (6-8AM, Friday))
- (1->3): Betty progress 6 + Talk with Emmi in the classroom. (1-2PM)
You also need to fail the test for a second time, to get any progress with Mabel.

Mar 31, 2020
if i had to guess the changes come from those who say i give alot of money do as i say but i could be wrong. but i think the dev should let people know what's up. that would be nice to know from there part.
They can influence him sure but looking in that server, even they're not completely on board with it either. It's why she's going through more revisions at this point since people had issues with parts of her design. Again, you want to influence the game then pay up.

Kvliam

Aug 4, 2020
To be fair, I can't even tell what I tried to accomplish, but on the far right is kinda my take of this Anna rework stuff.
Only the nude version since I'm not paid, not a professional and can't be bothered.
Slight color and shading change, slight breasts size change, not so slight hip and face changes to merry both designs.
There.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 160 Votes