yercat

Dec 6, 2017
Not only that. The updates did NOT get faster, so it didn't save any time at all.
They may be not faster but they're coming in a decent amount of time with the right amount of content. You can look on this site and you will find games that are "still being worked on" but the last update you'll see will be from more than six months and maybe for just a fix, look at summertime saga, waifu crossing, doctor bones, dandy boy, etc, and compare them to milda.

Last edited:
Reactions: eloveboot

Wurster

Sep 22, 2019
How do I get Joyce to show up? I have all the required stages completed, but she doesn't appear on any weekends no matter how much I help Anna milk the cows. Do I have to complete her routes 100% or is the guide requirement enough? With Daisy I'm on stage 38, Anna on stage 9, Douie on stage 16 and Pixxie on stage 12. I do the video thing, but Joyce never appears, nor does she appear [...] over Anna's head before I help her milk the cows.
From my walkthrough:
- (0->2): Maximum Progress with Daisy, Anna, Douie, Mae and Pixie. + Help Anna milking the cows. (4-5PM, Weekend)
Milda hasn't updated the progress numbers in the phone since forever.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
They may be not faster but they're coming in a decent amount of time with the right amount of content. You can look on this site and you will find games that are "still being worked on" but the last update you'll see will be from more than six months and maybe for just a fix, look at summertime saga, waifu crossing, doctor bones, dandy boy, etc, and compare them to milda.
You said it yourself, it did not get faster and also what is a "right amount" of content. This is objectively different for everyone.

I mean we have a similar time between updates now with the new art and the question why to change the artstyle is warranted if no real benefit has come out of it. So why the change to begin with?

I don't frequent this thread here but I believe to this day no official statement from Milda herself has been given. Radio silence is the treatment and on discord you get reprimanded for voicing your opinion about it.
The new style is universally disliked so I dont understand the brute force approach.

Some bad tongues would say that Milda is using AI to help draw her stuff and the new style is easier to train the AI on since the database for anime style is vast. Milda would need to draw a shit ton of stuff in the orignal style for it to even work.
I mean look at the shading of the anna rework.
You get paranoid with this shit. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You didn't get the point at all. This game has always been updated once every two months or so. The thing is, with this new art that supposedly would "save time" nothing changed. The time between updates didn't shorten at all. And that makes us wonder wheter the change of art was neccesary at all, or if we should believe him. This is how all the scammers start, with a "change to do things differently or better". All I can say is that I love this game, and I can only hope Milda doesn't turn into another Dr Bones.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You said it yourself, it did not get faster and also what is a "right amount" of content. This is objectively different for everyone.

I mean we have a similar time between updates now with the new art and the question why to change the artstyle is warranted if no real benefit has come out of if. So why the change to begin with?

I don't frequent this thread here but I believe to this day no official statement from Milda herself has been given. Radio silence is the treatment and on discord you get reprimanded for voicing your opinion about it.
The new style is universally disliked so I dont understand the brute force approach.

Some bad tongues would say that Milda is using AI to help draw her stuff and the new style is easier to train the AI on since the database for anime style is vast. Milda would need to draw a shit ton of stuff in the orignal style for it to even work.
I mean, Milda sure has improved with Anna (at least with respect to Mabel and LORD VOLDEMORT) and this design of Anna looks actually good... But it doesn't feel as fresh and unique as the old design did. And we lost the plump thigs, I hope that one sure is right and we get them back soon.

Reactions: Rustywank

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I mean, Milda sure has improved with Anna (at least with respect to Mabel and LORD VOLDEMORT) and this design of Anna looks actually good... But it doesn't feel as fresh and unique as the old design did. And we lost the plump thigs, I hope that one sure is right and we get them back soon.
After having spend years on this site I discovered developers love ruining their own game, I don't know why. I mean sure it's not the end of the world or the game, but they always have a good thing going and then suddenly they are "MY GOD, change must be made, it is required !"
Like... why?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Yeahh no sry. Has Milda improved or the AI :HideThePain:
Anna got a second rework now and for example the thighs are still worlds apart from the original style. I doubt that milda is doing another rework. I didn't even notice a change in between reworks in the new style.

It just feels weird what feedback is taken into consideration and the big fat elephant in the room gets ignored.

You see because of stuff like this I remembered why I removed this game from my watchlist. I am only here because a new update dropped and I got curious but its all the same.
I love that you love the game but I doubt that anything will change back in any shape or form. It would have already happened by now with the amount of "feedback" they got about the new style.

I drop outta here again before I get even more bitter.
Nonetheless godspeed in further development I guess.

Reactions: DukNHLvn

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Yeahh no sry. Has Milda improved or the AI :HideThePain:
Anna got a second rework now and for example the thighs are still worlds apart from the original style. I doubt that milda is doing another rework. I didn't even notice a change in between reworks in the new style.

It just feels weird what feedback is taken into consideration and the big fat elephant in the room gets ignored.

You see because of stuff like this I remembered why I removed this game from my watchlist. I am only here because a new update dropped and I got curious but its all the same.
I love that you love the game but I doubt that anything will change back in any shape or form. It would have already happened by now with the amount of "feedback" they got about the new style.

I drop outta here again before I get even more bitter.
Nonetheless godspeed in further development I guess.
what AI?
are you posting in the right thread?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
After having spend years on this site I discovered developers love ruining their own game, I don't know why. I mean sure it's not the end of the world or the game, but they always have a good thing going and then suddenly they are "MY GOD, change must be made, it is required !"
Like... why?
I feel you man. Sadly, I don't have answers either.

LuSaAlb

Nov 26, 2023
The point in everything is the complaints, if it takes a long time to update the game or you don't like the rework of some characters, let the dev do what he likes with HIS GAME, at least the dev lets his subs decide which characters go to have an update, not like others who tell you this is the character that is going to have an update and if you don't like it you have to wait 6 months to see if you are lucky and your favorite character comes out. You don't like Ana's rework ok I respect that but stop complaining about everything, I'm not saying that it isn't discussed in a thread (which is what is obviously done in a thread) but start complaining and saying this games is going down now without having seen any scene of the update only the rework...
This is my opinion, sorry if I sounded a little aggressive, first time speaking in a threads, this was the only game that caught my attention and it bothers me that people think it's getting bad.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The point in everything is the complaints, if it takes a long time to update the game or you don't like the rework of some characters, let the dev do what he likes with HIS GAME, at least the dev lets his subs decide which characters go to have an update, not like others who tell you this is the character that is going to have an update and if you don't like it you have to wait 6 months to see if you are lucky and your favorite character comes out. You don't like Ana's rework ok I respect that but stop complaining about everything, I'm not saying that it isn't discussed in a thread (which is what is obviously done in a thread) but start complaining and saying this games is going down now without having seen any scene of the update only the rework...
This is my opinion, sorry if I sounded a little aggressive, first time speaking in a threads, this was the only game that caught my attention and it bothers me that people think it's getting bad.
Consider yourself excused. However, remember that people called out with belligerence may act the same way towards you. Beside, most people don't complain "about everything", only about the change in artsyle (even though there is a manority of pariahs that complain about the updates taking "too long"). If you had been more time around, you would understand where the fears and complains come from, specially from those who know a certain developer that you will come across sooner or later.

Reactions: feyan and LuSaAlb

LuSaAlb

Nov 26, 2023
Consider yourself excused. However, remember that people called out with belligerence may act the same way towards you. Beside, most people don't complain "about everything", only about the change in artsyle (even though there is a manority of pariahs that complain about the updates taking "too long"). If you had been more time around, you would understand where the fears and complains come from, specially from those who know a certain developer that you will come across sooner or later.
ty for the advice

BartzV

Jul 25, 2023
Well, i need help. I am playing an android version and i have a lot of issues now. First, the "touch" elements are soo irresponsive, i need to tap like a crazy for "click it", so my BIG problem is: How can i pass the Homework minigame? It is impossible, because if i manage to touch her boobs at least one time, the action will stand and the red bar will fill faster than the white one.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017

I mean we have a similar time between updates now with the new art and the question why to change the artstyle is warranted if no real benefit has come out of it. So why the change to begin with?

About update times, yes, there's many factors to it, like, people working on it, time investment, work proof, etc, and at least i believe with all those the updates are decent. However, changing stuff i too see it like a waste of time and even sometimes quality lost, and yeh, it looks awfully fishy the new styles, it smells like IA a lot.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
You didn't get the point at all. This game has always been updated once every two months or so. The thing is, with this new art that supposedly would "save time" nothing changed. The time between updates didn't shorten at all. And that makes us wonder wheter the change of art was neccesary at all, or if we should believe him. This is how all the scammers start, with a "change to do things differently or better". All I can say is that I love this game, and I can only hope Milda doesn't turn into another Dr Bones.
Ok the times didn't change, what about the content quantity? Did it? Truly asking because I don't play it since a long time lmao, I'm just waiting for Anna and the rework it's giving me a bad omen.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes