Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
To be fair, I can't even tell what I tried to accomplish, but on the far right is kinda my take of this Anna rework stuff.
Only the nude version since I'm not paid, not a professional and can't bo bothered.
Slight color and shading change, slight breasts size change, not so slight hip and face changes to merry both designs.
There.
Bro, this one is actually amazing. It's a perfect combination between the old and new desing. Having an old style nose and her original eyes shape made the trick. You should pass this message to Milda, maybe he could incorporate it. It could be a good way to mellow the complains about the new artsyle, or even make them dissapear.

Kvliam

Aug 4, 2020
Bro, this one is actually amazing. It's a perfect combination between the old and new desing. Having an old style nose and her original eyes shape made the trick. You should pass this message to Milda, maybe he could incorporate it. It could be a good way to mellow the complains about the new artsyle, or even make them dissapear.
Thanks a lot for feedback! I don't know how to reach out to them though, subscribed neither on subscribestar nor discord.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Thanks a lot for feedback! I don't know how to reach out to them though, subscribed neither on subscribestar nor discord.
Maybe you can speak to some subscriber in here so they pass the message in your name, it has been done before. I'm pretty sure this guy with the Mordecai's (Regular's show main character) profile picture is a subscriber. Yeah, I don't remember his name.

Desbiot

Dec 23, 2017
Playing 0.2.8.1 and hero missing at first school day - i can interact with world, but only MP bar is visible.
How to fix? Its some hotkey or what?
UPD: fixed after dinner.

Last edited:

Hatrask

Sep 14, 2020
Has any one got 0.2.9.1 to work on steam deck with proton experimental? All I get is a black screen
I couldn't run the game with Proton (or Wine-ge more especifically), but managed to get it going "natively" by following this tutorial: https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/
Read the NW.js section, download the script and run it inside the game directory. After that execute the 'nw' file in the root directory of the game to open it. I had issues here loading some assets, but renaming them did the trick. I had to rename SHud_A.rpgmvp to Shud_A.rpgmvp. Same for Shud_B.rpgmvp.

mario6714

Jun 22, 2020
I couldn't run the game with Proton (or Wine-ge more especifically), but managed to get it going "natively" by following this tutorial: https://f95zone.to/threads/playing-on-linux-tutorials-tools-and-help.19523/
Read the NW.js section, download the script and run it inside the game directory. After that execute the 'nw' file in the root directory of the game to open it. I had issues here loading some assets, but renaming them did the trick. I had to rename SHud_A.rpgmvp to Shud_A.rpgmvp. Same for Shud_B.rpgmvp.
not working for me, i need do something else?

1701355073315.png

kengador

Aug 6, 2020
I am so disappointed we couldn't fuck anna's ass and pussy when she got stuck in the barn wall. Only a stupid ass job. Imagine getting blueballed by a hentai game,yeah i got blueballed by a hentai game. Fuck this game,uninstalled.

• Haha
Reactions: Frank1415

Pokey21

Jan 24, 2018
I am so disappointed we couldn't fuck anna's ass and pussy when she got stuck in the barn wall. Only a stupid ass job. Imagine getting blueballed by a hentai game,yeah i got blueballed by a hentai game. Fuck this game,uninstalled.
You do realize in the next probably 3/4 months we can do that now…actually it’s best to uninstall for now but once the update came installed that

Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
How in the hell do I progress at all? I can massage Daisy and Sleep with her, nothing more. I'm on progress 5 and the phone claims I should have seen her touching herself in the bath, but she never does that? When she's sleeping I can remove the blanket but nothing more.
Any wizards know what i'm missing because I feel like an idiot.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
How in the hell do I progress at all? I can massage Daisy and Sleep with her, nothing more. I'm on progress 5 and the phone claims I should have seen her touching herself in the bath, but she never does that? When she's sleeping I can remove the blanket but nothing more.
Any wizards know what i'm missing because I feel like an idiot.
To see her touching herself you need to go to her room and look by a hole in floor. To do more than touching when she sleep you have to make her wet. So just lick her until the white bar fills up.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes