EcchiKoala

Jun 29, 2023
bros can anyone share a full 2.8.1 save ? i lost mine i had all unlocked except for childhood mum and callum mother. or somewhat close to it. tkx

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
WTF happened, I left the game for about a year cause I wanted to binge the new content, this was my favorite art on the whole site, I did not say game ;) there are "better" games out there, but art wise it was very smooth cute, and honestly "soft" is a good way to describe the art, it just looked super pleasing. While the new art isn't bad in any way (I do like it) it does feel like a downgrade :(

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
WTF happened, I left the game for about a year cause I wanted to binge the new content, this was my favorite art on the whole site, I did not say game ;) there are "better" games out there, but art wise it was very smooth cute, and honestly "soft" is a good way to describe the art, it just looked super pleasing. While the new art isn't bad in any way (I do like it) it does feel like a downgrade :(
It feels like a downgrade because it is. Milda's art used to be pretty much unique, and that's why I liked it. Now... It still looks good, but it doesn't feel so fresh, I guess the problem lies there. He improved a lot since his Callum redraw though, that noseless pale monster still haunts me everytime I play this game. At least he is not pale anymore, but he is still Voldemort.

RenpyTheAsianDude

May 24, 2023
View attachment 564648

Overview:
A boy back to his countryside to continue his study. Let's follow him to enjoy beautiful rural life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-14
Release Date: 2023-11-13
Developer: Milda Sento - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.9.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cheat Tool Explanation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Guide - Big Dick & Vaginal Sex Mod* - Saves - Gallery Mod* - FAN SIG - German Translation*

Fluffy Neko thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 564644 View attachment 564645 View attachment 564646 View attachment 564647 View attachment 2247918 View attachment 2247921
Can someone share me save file please?

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes