JacobWest2341

May 14, 2021
I know this is gonna sound dumb, but how do i sell my crops on this game, i probably miss some kind of tip in this game but i really dont know how to sell them

AzraelSama

Oct 22, 2019
how to progress on Ek's story ? Im on the feed the chicken part? As well as Aunt Douie? On her first part can raise her affection?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how to progress on Ek's story ? Im on the feed the chicken part? As well as Aunt Douie? On her first part can raise her affection?
Are you sure you've fulfilled the other conditions in order to progress with Ek ?

According to the phone hints, the second stage for Ek (i.e. Stage 2 - Progress 3) requires the following conditions first:
- After Pixie River Sliding Game
- and after Daisy's Room Backup Keys .

And also at least 20 Friendship Points with him.

Concerning aunt Douie, it depends of your current stage with her. Anyway, as always the phone hints can also help you.

Reactions: AzraelSama

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Deleted my old comment after finishing the update because yeah the amount of Nina content really was disappointing. I actually think the new Kate and club girl scenes were a great addition but the update description is very misleading for what we actually got. I still liked it, I do still think the amount of scenes is pretty standard for what we usually get, but I certainly expected more from the description.

Reactions: feyan and Dssunra2

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
if you haven't advanced her quests far enough for the pickle field scenes, and pickles are not in season, then disabling her schedule does nothing; don't worry she will be back next season
Hope so cuz aunty needs some attention already

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes