yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DailyLivesOfMyCountryside-0.2.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Franel

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Yeeaa.... When you can't even start a new game because of a missing file error it's not the right version for me. I'll just wait for the next one, hopefully by then it'll finally load the bathroom pics. Good thing the dev already mentioned it's heavily bugged for Daisy's content, because that's one heck of a game breaking error! xD

swords776

Nov 27, 2018
Nothing happens though, she disappears and then can't find her anywhere. Will check again
she dissapears indeed, but she'll end up at the farms. or if you had this option at the farm she'll end up in this spot with them trees.

That's how it worked in my experience at least.

AzraelSama

Oct 22, 2019
Where the hell is Ana at school for lunch? Can you only have lunch with her at home on the weekends? Tried going to the cafeteria.

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Nothing happens though, she disappears and then can't find her anywhere. Will check again
if you haven't advanced her quests far enough for the pickle field scenes, and pickles are not in season, then disabling her schedule does nothing; don't worry she will be back next season

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
Considering doing a rewrite to fix this game's horrendous EN translation but thats a fuckton of work. Apparently, you should be able to change it with RPGmaker mv. But would anyone even be interested in that? There's also the real risk of me doing this and then the dialogue getting overhauled or changed and that later fucking with stuff I suppose.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes