AzraelSama

Oct 22, 2019
Are you sure you've fulfilled the other conditions in order to progress with Ek ?

According to the phone hints, the second stage for Ek (i.e. Stage 2 - Progress 3) requires the following conditions first:
- After Pixie River Sliding Game
- and after Daisy's Room Backup Keys .

And also at least 20 Friendship Points with him.

Concerning aunt Douie, it depends of your current stage with her. Anyway, as always the phone hints can also help you.
I am on the feed the chicken part its not showing any progress for ek after meeting his granddaughter. I figured out the Aunt Douie part i hadnt done anything with her yet just the first stage was trying to figure out how to raise affection to get to stage 2

Asterijie

Apr 19, 2023
I hope milda sento keep updating this and not end up like darkcookies with "summertime saga"
for the creator of this game thankyou for making this game and keep doing the good work !!. as for the future tho i cannot predict that but hope you stay healty

Wurster

Sep 22, 2019
I made a spoiler free walkthrough, that focuses on how to trigger progress:

Feel free to put it in the OP and PM me if you find any errors, including spelling errors.

How do you start Ms. Kate's event? It says go to pool to peep , but i never see her there?
To quote my own walkthrough:
- (0->1): Nina progress 2 + Peep at the Pool (right spot) and select "Keep Watching" and then "Hide on the tree". (1PM, Weekdays, Random)
And to get "Nina progress 2":
- (0->2): Talk with Nina at pool and select "Approach", "Compliment" and then "I love swimming". (5PM, Weekdays)

Last edited:

dragonaut117

Oct 20, 2022
IF you really want to try doing that, reach out to the creator on their Discord(linked in OP) first so you don't waste your time.
Makes sense but I almost feel like they mightn't react positively to it considering the length of time the game has remained in its... interesting translation state. It's a bit unreadable imo.

Leithan

Jan 31, 2022
they mightn't react positively to it considering the length of time the game has remained in its... interesting translation state. It's a bit unreadable imo.
valid point though to be fair to the creator, the game is still in V0.2 so a long way from finished, they may want to wait to do a translation in a later version when they can just have most of it done at once. The phone guide is very poorly done and the quest system is hardly used at all, lots of room for QoL and playability changes to happen. This game will likely not be completed until the dev has a solid idea for their next game to keep the money flowing, guessing 2025 or 2026.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes