Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I've never seen a game on here get patched. It's basically always just downloading the entire release again.
'Patches' are a misnomer as most are just additions to the previous game-play. Some devs actually give you the option to start from the new material - but not all of them,

ayilaiba

Feb 28, 2023
How do I get Joyce to show up? I have all the required stages completed, but she doesn't appear on any weekends no matter how much I help Anna milk the cows. Do I have to complete her routes 100% or is the guide requirement enough? With Daisy I'm on stage 38, Anna on stage 9, Douie on stage 16 and Pixxie on stage 12. I do the video thing, but Joyce never appears, nor does she appear [...] over Anna's head before I help her milk the cows.

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
are the sensual scenes supposed to be just black screen? because all I've got are the dialogs and the moaning sounds whenever I do the mabel and Kate sensual scenes

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do I get Joyce to show up? I have all the required stages completed, but she doesn't appear on any weekends no matter how much I help Anna milk the cows. Do I have to complete her routes 100% or is the guide requirement enough? With Daisy I'm on stage 38, Anna on stage 9, Douie on stage 16 and Pixxie on stage 12. I do the video thing, but Joyce never appears, nor does she appear [...] over Anna's head before I help her milk the cows.
According to the phone help, the required conditions are: "After Daisy Stage 21, Anna Stage 8, Douie Stage 10, Mae Stage 12, Pixie Stage 6".

Apparently, you fulfill all the conditions: except may be the Mae stage (which stage do you have with her) ?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
With the amount of discussion and backlash Milda gets/got for the new artstyle, even on patreon, one could believe they are going back but no xD
Only reason that is thrown around to my knowledge is to save time and have faster updates but that sounds superficial imo. The only thing that happened is to divide the fanbase.

Also still no conscious sex with the aunt xD
I will be back in a year.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
With the amount of discussion and backlash Milda gets/got for the new artstyle, even on patreon, one could believe they are going back but no xD
Only reason that is thrown around to my knowledge is to save time and have faster updates but that sounds superficial imo. The only thing that happened is to divide the fanbase.

Also still no conscious sex with the aunt xD
I will be back in a year.
Not only that. The updates did NOT get faster, so it didn't save any time at all.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes