ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Sometimes I think that if I could control time, I would jump to the future, download all the games I want once they are finished and come back to the present.
That would be weird; your future self would have already played them and is going "WTF are you doing?" :LOL:

SrLuz

Dec 8, 2022
The sub system encourages the creator to take as long as possible to finish their work. Who doesn't remember Milda Sento's goals? God of War 6/7/8 will be released and Milda will still be updating DLOMC. Taking 4-6 months to put out some new scenes, the slower the better.

Apr 23, 2022
The sub system encourages the creator to take as long as possible to finish their work. Who doesn't remember Milda Sento's goals? God of War 6/7/8 will be released and Milda will still be updating DLOMC. Taking 4-6 months to put out some new scenes, the slower the better.
It already looks like Dr. Bones has taken Milda's place.

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
Ah yeah, you all weirdos can keep the lolis, I'm waiting for the real content, the MILF content. And yes, there are tons of trash games like this one out there, but the only things I like are the animations and artstyle, everything else is really bad, so, I'm gonna be here for a while XD.
Bro the whole rest of this year is gonna be milf updates, 3.1 ,3.2(probaby idk what it is) 3.3. Come back in a year and then you'll have a whole bunch of new milf content.

yercat

Dec 6, 2017
I think it's better to have more frequent updates rather than waiting for 3-4 months.
It already looks like Dr. Bones has taken Milda's place.
Wtf, i mean, you want to download every month a new version of the game to have like 2 scenes if you're lucky?

Guys are you even thinking straight? 3 to 4 months with a bunchs of scenes it's the ideal way. Besides, i follow a fuck ton of games in development here and it's a fucking miracle if you have an update in the same amount of time, with the quantity and quality(not so much now that milda changed his style) that milda gives.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes