Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
There's the third lesbian magazine
So it's only bj, hj, gloryhole(vaginal), and 3rd lesbi scene, also new scene or content for the muscular looking woman?? I hope there's another scene on daisy like in consent having sex. Because it's always accidentaly sex just like after he drank teo's energy drink(drugged). And now this coming update daisy is doesn't have a any clue that she's using callum's penis in gloryhole

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So it's only bj, hj, gloryhole(vaginal), and 3rd lesbi scene, also new scene or content for the muscular looking woman?? I hope there's another scene on daisy like in consent having sex. Because it's always accidentaly sex just like after he drank teo's energy drink(drugged). And now this coming update daisy is doesn't have a any clue that she's using callum's penis in gloryhole
I'm guessing the muscular woman is the new one, that blacksmith chick. Damn, I'm eager to see some vaginal sex with Douie or Mae, but that's probably for the next update, not this one.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The Plum event overrides the Cucumber events so at times it does feel out of order.
You can temporaly disable it by talking to Douie. That said, the cucumber sex events will only spawn in the day of their recollection. That means you'll only be able to see them on weekdays and only if the cucumbers are fully grown.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes