vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of Daily Lives of My Countryside v0.3.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0
if your device can't handle the per-map asset preloading, disable it in options and restart the game.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 17.04.2024 (bugfix)
Hello Links are dead,pls reupload it.

durflir

Jan 27, 2021
I was encountering issues trying to run this game with Wine on Linux so I decided to make a port and it seems to be working.
It's build using Recutinerant's RPG Maker MV Linux Converter and the latest

I did not personally touch any game files other than those I had to rename for it to work.

The porting process (you can repeat it yourself if you want):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To run the port just download the ZIP file, extract and run "nw" binary).
If you decide to try this and encounter problems do not hesitate to send me a message so I can try to push out a fix.

Game VersionNW.js VersionDownload Link
0.2.9.1​
0.85.0 (x64)​
0.3.0​
0.86.0 (x64)​
0.3.0.1​
0.87.0 (x64)​

Tested on the Steam Deck OLED and the port seems to be working correctly.
The unofficial Linux port of bugfix release 0.3.0.1 is up.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Unfortunately I encountered a bug and can't continue. The handjob event in the stable with Daisy after the corn harvest doesn't happen and I don't know why. I succeeded once but the game crashed with a black screen and I had to reload and now I can't continue. Suggestions?

edit: there is already the fix on the front page and I hadn't seen it, sorry

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2018

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Because not everyone is straight. What the fuck kind of question is this?
It's a game that has had entirely hetero content since it's beginning, so why would it make sense to add gay content when nobody is playing the game for that? If you're gay, you aren't going to play this game because it is predominantly hetero, and if you're bi then a single gay character isn't going to change your mind from playing / not playing. Diversifying when there is no real audience gains is stupid because all it does is put off content that people actually want.

Jun 15, 2018
Because not everyone is straight. What the fuck kind of question is this?
there are people who likes to harm their own penis. Should milda add them as well? Bro this isn't a game for you. You can find other gay games all over the internet but by majority, this is a game for us straights and WE have the right to question the decision to add gay stuffs. The same can be said when a vanilla game suddenly has ntr contents in it.

I like lolis but I don't just go around the forums and ask for it when I know the game isn't targeted to lolicons in the first place.

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
It's laughably retarded to be on a website like this and point at any orientation, or fetish, and question why it exists or immediately assume that no one will like or participate in it. Seems to me like you're willfully ignoring the incestuous shota and loli in the room. But it's interesting to know that gay is where the line is drawn.

The artist had, back in may of last year, stated their stance on including homoerotism in the game had shifted and they were not only willing to, but were actively planning to, include such scenes. Sorry to those of you who missed this or just ignored it. Just to get those of you insecure enough to care ready, they are also planning on adding Zoo content, and had stated at the time that, much like the lesbian scenes, both of these types of scenes will have content filters and be entirely optional. To be clear, I probably won't even go for those scenes, but I am sane enough to not give a shit about what people are getting off too.

For those that are too stupid to understand, go back to getting off to your hetero incestuous shota scenes and ignore the people who will enjoy the optional gay. It genuinely shouldn't impact you, if it does you're the problem.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Guys, there's literally an option when using the phone in game that allows you to activate/deactivate certain fetishes. This includes lesbianism, gaping and internal view, for example. If lesbianism can be activated and deactivated, gay content will have the possibility to be activated and deactivated.

Now, knowing this, would you all idiots shut the fuck up and stop whining? Thank you.

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
It's laughably retarded to be on a website like this and point at any orientation, or fetish, and question why it exists or immediately assume that no one will like or participate in it. Seems to me like you're willfully ignoring the incestuous shota and loli in the room. But it's interesting to know that gay is where the line is drawn.

The artist had, back in may of last year, stated their stance on including homoerotism in the game had shifted and they were not only willing to, but were actively planning to, include such scenes. Sorry to those of you who missed this or willfully ignored it. Just to get those of you insecure enough to care ready, they are also planning on adding Zoo content, and had stated at the time that, much like the lesbian scenes, both of these types of scenes will have content filters and be entirely optional. To be clear, I probably won't even go for those scenes, but I am sane enough to not give a shit about what people are getting off to.

For those that are too stupid to understand, go back to getting off to your hetero incestuous shota scenes and ignore the people who will enjoy the optional gay. It genuinely shouldn't impact you, if it does you're the problem.
says "you're the problem" after calling everyone insecure and willfully ignoring my point lol

Amnesion

Jul 29, 2023
Guys, there's literally an option when using the phone in game that allows you to activate/deactivate certain fetishes. This includes lesbianism, gaping and internal view, for example. If lesbianism can be activated and deactivated, gay content will have the possibility to be activated and deactivated.

Now, knowing this, would you all idiots shut the fuck up and stop whining? Thank you.
there are a lot of people on this site that seem to think criticism is a taboo and that people who voice their opinions should shut up and happily consoom what they're being fed. Why are you so hard-pressed over discussion?

Reactions: Joey's Conscience

chokeh

Aug 14, 2017
says "you're the problem" after calling everyone insecure and willfully ignoring my point lol
I had a thing written up but chose to delete it because I felt like it was too insulting to assume someone was dumb enough to not understand that people can have more than one fetish, that bi-sexuals and other similar orientations exist, and that pandering is a thing for a reason.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes