Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Some users seem to be having issues with the split archive so I have uploaded the game as a single file for download.

A single download for those who want it
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai - 7.3 GB
- - -

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
does anyone has a walkthrough?
i just found a japanese one at
but the translation from google is kinda crap ;-)

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone has a full save for this? I remeber playing this a long tme a go but it was n japanese and didnt know what to do, nor did found a full save XD

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
does anyone has a walkthrough?
i just found a japanese one at
but the translation from google is kinda crap ;-)
Wow, I can't even select text or use the right-click context menu on the page you linked, so even google-TLing it would be hard for the most part... (though it may only be my browser - the other games from Augusta only a click away from that page, seem fine)
That said, copy-pasting that web address into the web Google TL yields a decent-looking result - though I can see some choices will be problematic ('Gion type', 'Keep it soft'?? lol).

Nighteyes11

Aug 10, 2016
So even after setting my computer to Japanese locale I can't install the game. I get this message instead:
"A debugger has been found running in your system.
Please, unload it from memory and restart your program."
Does anyone know how to fix it?
You need to make an exception in whatever antivirus program you're using. Should fix it

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
Some of the files have underscores and others have spaces depending on the mirror. That is probably why extraction fails. Try renaming all the files to have one or the other uniformly to fix.

Nermie01

Aug 12, 2018
I have installed font and still have problems with it, symbols merge into each other. (Win10, run game with Locale Emulator)
So, even after installing the font and unhiding it like mentioned, I am still getting the same overlapping annoying text. Do I need to reinstall because I installed the font after the game?

EDIT: I've attached a picture of how it looks, is this the best it can get? Nothing I've read elsewhere has removed the spacing issue entirely, strange the tl'ers decided to use a broken font....
(Pic below)

View attachment 268768
So I can get it to run with Locale emu but the font is messed up, change my locale manually on PC and it wont even launch the game. Anyone able to help?
To you guys and anyone else having a problem with font spacing, there was a link on the reddit post of the game with a fix for it. I'll save you the trouble of going to it and post the link .

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
This keeps showing up in my inbox, why, I don't know.
Anyone know how to stop it plz ?
I'm not watching it, this is my first post Inigo's game...

Cheers.

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
To you guys and anyone else having a problem with font spacing, there was a link on the reddit post of the game with a fix for it. I'll save you the trouble of going to it and post the link .
The file got a false positive, it works as intended. Just a heads up for people asking if that file is safe or not.

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
On Windows 10, I tried everything, including the stuff on reddit and other versions, to get the font fixed. Any suggestions? There's overlap on all the letters.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
On Windows 10, I tried everything, including the stuff on reddit and other versions, to get the font fixed. Any suggestions? There's overlap on all the letters.
You need to change your region (system locale) to Japan not use an emulator
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes