Gerli Strous

Jan 24, 2022
Meh... I'll give it a quick several months later update on the situation... Then I'm out.

It is not about being "Upset" or anything like that. It's about transparency, and letting the players and supporters know where development stands. I'm not one to try to sell someone a lemon. You say that you never even played the game. Why do you even care anyways if that is the case? I have no apologies to give sin at this point, nor in the foreseeable future. I regret nothing. Sin and I are not on speaking terms and have not been on speaking terms for a long time. I am currently working with a much more trustworthy, and competent co-developer. It is a much better working environment, and there is much better chemistry and strong communications there. The reason why I would never work with Sin again has nothing to do with his talents as an artist. As an Artist making renders (when he cares) he does a great job (unlike the last DG update) It's the lack of trust due to his multiple broken promises, and inability to make and keep commitments that forever ruined things on my end. If I just "Kept my mouth shut", and nodded along with Sin... Trying to earn "Good Boy Points" DG would still have no updates yet. I wouldn't even have found Moon then to work on KM if I didn't do this. Things worked out well for me. Me, and Moon are making good money. My writing mixed with his visuals has brough Patreon up to a new peak, and climbing, and we are making great frequent releases too and we are both having a lot of fun we just love doing this so much. As for Sin... I'm sure he is doing well as well. In spite of all of the negative feedback in his reviews about the poor writing in his game... Patreon profits are up for him he is doing very well even better than Moon and myself (for now). I'm sure he is happy he doesn't have to deal with me anymore either. So we are both happier, and making more money not working with each other than we ever were working together. There is no reason for me to lick Sins boots and try to go crawling back to him as we are both much better off without each other. I wish him good luck in his current / future projects.
(y)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
On a side note, I think DG was better than KM and WoS combined but that's a matter of opinion. WoS I still follow, KM I don't as if I remember correctly, it had a scene that made me instantly close it.
About the drama, I have no opinion because I simple didn't read any of it ;)

Good luck to you and to KM.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
On a side note, I think DG was better than KM and WoS combined but that's a matter of opinion. WoS I still follow, KM I don't as if I remember correctly, it had a scene that made me instantly close it.
About the drama, I have no opinion because I simple didn't read any of it ;)

Good luck to you and to KM.
WoS no comment...
KM... Give it time... We are just getting warmed up.

hippotastic

Mar 26, 2021
Meh... I'll give it a quick several months later update on the situation... Then I'm out.

It is not about being "Upset" or anything like that. It's about transparency, and letting the players and supporters know where development stands. I'm not one to try to sell someone a lemon. You say that you never even played the game. Why do you even care anyways if that is the case? I have no apologies to give sin at this point, nor in the foreseeable future. I regret nothing. Sin and I are not on speaking terms and have not been on speaking terms for a long time. I am currently working with a much more trustworthy, and competent co-developer. It is a much better working environment, and there is much better chemistry and strong communications there. The reason why I would never work with Sin again has nothing to do with his talents as an artist. As an Artist making renders (when he cares) he does a great job (unlike the last DG update) It's the lack of trust due to his multiple broken promises, and inability to make and keep commitments that forever ruined things on my end. If I just "Kept my mouth shut", and nodded along with Sin... Trying to earn "Good Boy Points" DG would still have no updates yet. I wouldn't even have found Moon then to work on KM if I didn't do this. Things worked out well for me. Me, and Moon are making good money. My writing mixed with his visuals has brough Patreon up to a new peak, and climbing, and we are making great frequent releases too and we are both having a lot of fun we just love doing this so much. As for Sin... I'm sure he is doing well as well. In spite of all of the negative feedback in his reviews about the poor writing in his game... Patreon profits are up for him he is doing very well even better than Moon and myself (for now). I'm sure he is happy he doesn't have to deal with me anymore either. So we are both happier, and making more money not working with each other than we ever were working together. There is no reason for me to lick Sins boots and try to go crawling back to him as we are both much better off without each other. I wish him good luck in his current / future projects.
I am glad you're now in a happy place. Some times things just do not work out as you hope. I think we have all been there. Best of luck with your new game and I understand you moving on. I reacted to the read and forgot really this was months ago. My bad for that.

zooberr

Jul 20, 2023
Rose has no sexual experience with either males or females or trans or anything at all (aside from reading some erotica typically of the Domme nature she is a big fan of that) Mark is in a unique position where as he is the son of her Boss, and they have a bit of a history together. Rose has a PhD in Psychiatry. Mark has PTSD and she did treat him for a little while as a patient and there was a little bit of a Florence Nightingale effect. Mark is a physically attractive man. Rose is 27 years old her biological clock is ticking she is not getting any younger and looking to settle down. Sometimes people get engaged and it does not work out. There will be options for betrayal on both sides. No cuckoldry shit will ever be in the game. Cheating though big time. There will be possiblity to break up and peruse some other players. There will also be options to keep Rose and Mark together as a romantic couple happily ever after. I'm writing this story from a lot of angles. Similar to a level of complexity like one of my favorites Good Girl Gone Bad. As of day 1 we have 22 variables already.
i don't know if you've been asked this already, but is the cheating shit optional or is it like a fundamental part of the game?

• Angry
Reactions: Mograx
4.30 star(s) 31 Votes