• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kinglinerz

Jun 26, 2019
Thanks. Out of curiosity, do you use the Nuke script? Otherwise it might be a bug that post-ending the character have collision error. I also tried it with the other ending and the result is still the same.
i don't use script. maybe my save game from v1.0, i got bug no scane to get 4th power, but i change to v1.2 and got it

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Ugh just played through it all again only to get stuck on the last part... Everytime I try to do the 3rd part with Alice or the last part with the mom the game just freezes up my guess is because of collision or something.

Edit: Finally finished it after reloading a bunch of times and making sure the MC was in the right position when the scenes started...

Last edited:

WhiteBowman

Sep 12, 2019
Its probably stopping because your holding w to fast forward, i suggest you W until she starts coming back to the bed the take it slow, that worked for me
It didn’t help me, I tried it through enter and so on. Ran corruption through mtool and passed the game

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you get the "Baking with mom" to it show up on the quest list?

Last edited:

kinglinerz

Jun 26, 2019
Walkthrough

All quest
Mom
1. Cooking - Kitchen - Morning
2. Garden - Outside - Afternoon
3. Watch Tv - Living Room - Evening
4. Bath - Bathroom (trigger when join watch tv at living room) - Evening
5. Hug - Your Room (need sleep) - Evening
6. Sleep - Parent Room - Night

Jenn
1. Jogging - Outside - Morning
2. Bathroom - Jenn Room (trigger when join jogging) - Morning
3. Sunbathe - Pool - Afternoon
4. Train Dance/Cherrleader - jenn Room - evening
5. Sleep - Jenn Room - Night

Alice
1. Change Chlotes - Alice Room(need drill to peek in your room) - Morning
2. Study - Alice Room - Afternoon
3. Playing game(need ac remote) - PS in Your Room - Afternoon
4. Playgame with Alex - Alice Room - Evening
5. Sleep - Alice Room - Night

Maria
1. Cleaning - Father's Office - Morning
2. Washing - Laundry Room - Afternoon
3. Deliver Drink - Toy Box in your room - Afternoon
4. Pray - Maria Room - Evening
5. Sleep - Maria Room - Night

Item
-AC remote - take in your bed
-Pill Sleeping - Bathroom (unlock + tele) - 2nd pick just use tele
-Lavender Soap - Laundry Room (after enter batroom when mom bath)
-old garden t-shirt & slingshot - Attic(after use power tele in ladder)
-old sister bikini,cheer & undershirt - wardrobe in Jenn Room
-Drill - Tool Box Small house outside - Night
-Study book 1 - Alice Room
-Study book 2 - Parent Room
-Study book 3 - Father's Office
-Study book 4 - secret box Father(after 5th power)

Etc
-code unlock antenna tower - Fish in small house outside
-code secret box father - use computer in father's office(talk first) - afternoon
-buy lingerine for mom - use computer in father's office(talk first) - afternoon

dimkakun

Jul 20, 2019
What i need to do with mom ?
"Get mommy all hot when she's tucks you in" (how)
"computer in the study" (already did)
"get her to spicy thing in bedroom" (sleeping pils, then lust? or what)

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Come on!! What's the stupid overkill with the thunder in the prologue? The game freezes because of it, had to restart the prologue three times to get through it.

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

Zanmori

May 27, 2021
This game is good in general, but painful to play. There's too many things dragging its core gameplay down. But my biggest problem is the "doll", it's the face of the game and its most powerful shackle. Regaining mana with her is just an bland unskippable scene... boring. And how she's the one doing the thinking and talking, everywhere, all the time, it makes the protagonist that we are supposed to incorporate as a mere tool, so it plays its fantasy completely wrong.
And the hint system could be more specific. The "puzzle" is not good, it doesn't make sense sometimes and you will just keep repeating things already did expecting some change to happen. Those "puzzles" are not the type that makes you think that you are smart for solving it after making effort, but it makes you feel like the game is dumb. It'd less frustrating if the game would run smoother and we could skip a lot of animations and scenes. I didn't find a single way to skip time without triggering some repeatable scene.

Last edited:

armon20595

Dec 1, 2017
Which shelf and what time of day, all I can interact with is the basket and washing machine.
first join mother to watch tv on the evening then do not use any of your powers after that go to the bathroom and unlock the door then go to the laundry room and choose the icon on the shelf

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Are some quests unable to be triggered if you unlock powers too quickly? For example, I found out that if you unlock lust (or may be even telekinesis) before triggering the quest "Good night kisses from mom", sleeping in bedroom in the evening will no longer trigger the quest.

Last edited:

King_Kai

Dec 21, 2018
Ok...slogging through this otherwise decent game. Stuck on 'Dirty Work in the Study' 2nd Objective - 'Watch Her Clean'

-Telekinesis to boot dad
-Got the skimpy outfit
-Mind Control to make her wear it
-Talk to Maid - Hint Prompt say 'Sit in Dad's Chair'

I sit in the chair and nothing, have tried all of the interactions in Dad's Chair. What am I missing here?

Got it. Walk up to the back of the chair. Dev, please update your trigger volumes with a graphical indication, similar to the rest of the interactable grids. Perhaps a different color?

Last edited:

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Walkthrough

All quest
Mom
1. Cooking - Kitchen - Morning
2. Garden - Outside - Afternoon
3. Watch Tv - Living Room - Evening
4. Bath - Bathroom (trigger when join watch tv at living room) - Evening
5. Hug - Your Room (need sleep) - Evening
6. Sleep - Parent Room - Night

Jenn
1. Jogging - Outside - Morning
2. Bathroom - Jenn Room (trigger when join jogging) - Morning
3. Sunbathe - Pool - Afternoon
4. Train Dance/Cherrleader - jenn Room - evening
5. Sleep - Jenn Room - Night

Alice
1. Change Chlotes - Alice Room(need drill to peek in your room) - Morning
2. Study - Alice Room - Afternoon
3. Playing game(need ac remote) - PS in Your Room - Afternoon
4. Playgame with Alex - Alice Room - Evening
5. Sleep - Alice Room - Night

Maria
1. Cleaning - Father's Office - Morning
2. Washing - Laundry Room - Afternoon
3. Deliver Drink - Toy Box in your room - Afternoon
4. Pray - Maria Room - Evening
5. Sleep - Maria Room - Night

Item
-AC remote - take in your bed
-Pill Sleeping - Bathroom (unlock + tele) - 2nd pick just use tele
-Lavender Soap - Laundry Room (after enter batroom when mom bath)
-old garden t-shirt & slingshot - Attic(after use power tele in ladder)
-old sister bikini,cheer & undershirt - wardrobe in Jenn Room
-Drill - Tool Box Small house outside - Night
-Study book 1 - Alice Room
-Study book 2 - Parent Room
-Study book 3 - Father's Office
-Study book 4 - secret box Father(after 5th power)

Etc
-code unlock antenna tower - Fish in small house outside
-code secret box father - use computer in father's office(talk first) - afternoon
-buy lingerine for mom - use computer in father's office(talk first) - afternoon
To add to this walkthrough since the above is more of an event guide and unlocking some powers can be a pain: Specifics of unlocking each power:
First Power: UNLOCK. Gained through completing the prologue. Congrats.

Second Power: TELEKINESIS. Get two SIN. Running with Older Sister, Watching TV w/mom and then spying on her in the bathroom are probably the most straightforward methods.

Third Power: LUST. See here: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10306804

Fourth Power: WARP MIND. The biggest pain in the ass as it has several components.
First Condition: Easiest to reach, you must have used the LUST power 5 times.
Second Condition: You need to get the mom to order sexy lingerie. This is accomplished by:
-Evening, mom tucks you in, TELEKINESIS (undoes bathrobe). Forget if the first time ends there or if you get prompted to use LUST right after before she leaves.
-After the first time you've used both TELEKINESIS and LUST while she is tucking you in, get up at night and go to parent's bedroom. It'll ask if you want to watch your dad fuck mom or not. Chose your preference. Now you should be to proceed.
-Get Sleeping Pills from the bathroom if you don't have them (UNLOCK and TELEKINESIS the first time, just TELEKINESIS after first). Use them on the wine by parent's bed. If it's non-interactable at this point, good luck unbugging rip.
-After using sleeping pills on wine. Go get tucked in, TELEKINESIS and LUST mom again. Watch her at night. Do this 3 times, there will be slight changes in the event. After the third time, she should masturbate in bed and Nina should mention you should be able to give her ideas on the computer.
-Afternoon, talk to dad in office so he leaves, computer, browser, leave. Mom comes in, she should choose to buy them.
-Wait 3 days.
-Go down to the foyer and see the package. Then return to your room
You should now be able to get the Fourth Power: WARP MIND.

Fifth and Sixth powers should both just be use the previous power 5 times.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
stuck after getting Warp power . Did everything as hints but cant get new power up
5th power Command Mind should be obtained simply from using the Warp Mind power 5 times. I'm not 100% sure if you can use it for the same event 5 times, or if you need to use it to see 5 different events. (Unless Nina's hints change and I happened to finish one of the pre-reqs before getting to it. But I'll assume her hint is always just "use the power 5 times.)

If you've used Warp Mind 5 times, and especially if you've used it for 5 different events, and Command Mind is still not unlocked, then probably a bug. Good luck. Maybe make sure you've warped the maid, mom, older sis, younger sis, and younger sis's friend. That should hit you 4 of 5 warp minds and you'll have warped 5 character minds. So pretty much all bases covered outside of "it's a bug".

Jan 14, 2023
stuck after getting Warp power . Did everything as hints but cant get new power up
Check you're not using the 1.0 build or a save from that build. 1.2 is mandatory to not have that unlock bug out.
Talk to the doll and ask for hints in case you've only done 4 (remember - you require 5 *different* instances in each case, for the +1 Sin flag)

If that doesn't work... reinstall & d/l a save is your best bet.

Checklist here: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10315018

This post has a save with only 9 quests done, but all powers unlocked: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-2-bravergames.152446/post-10314649

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes