demon girl: "not yet, maybe later once you have a new power..."
>come back later
>power just wakes her up
>corrupt her and try again
"umm she'll have sex if you ask, so just wake her up"
THAT'S WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN! :FacePalm:

SALMAN SADIK

Feb 8, 2022
hey..how i can solve this bug...the demon girl called me that i got lust power......but when i see my powers it only show unlock and telekinesis power....but why lust power is not showing??

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
absolute ass of a game, why even add hints if youre not gonna make the so called "stronger power" hintable i did everything possible in the game, went trough the shitty text went through every possible event just to get nothing, could be such an amazing game if actually polished.

quandin

Feb 9, 2021
>try to rape mom in sleep
demon girl: "not yet, maybe later once you have a new power..."
>come back later
>power just wakes her up
>corrupt her and try again
"umm she'll have sex if you ask, so just wake her up"
THAT'S WHAT I DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN! :FacePalm:
HOW the fuck did you get the mind command....

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Played through it and I pretty much enjoyed my time. Besides the invisible mother in the intro I havent encountered any game breaking bugs as well. Played 1.3v

Never used the hints system because the questlog and ingame explanation is pretty selfexplanatory on what to do so I dont understand the general confusion here in the thread.

Overall pretty solid corruption game.
Personal pet peeve would be the weak endgame and lack of clothing options for the ladys. Would have expect that they wear more revealing stuff once you corrupt them but that is unfortunately not the case.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Mom is fixed in v1.3 :)

The prompts are self-explanatory but there is no comment that you should use a different power than the one you already have, depending on who did the missions in what order the caption "use new power" is confusing because in my case the newest power was Lush which did not work on them.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Played through it and I pretty much enjoyed my time. Besides the invisible mother in the intro I havent encountered any game breaking bugs as well. Played 1.3v

Never used the hints system because the questlog and ingame explanation is pretty selfexplanatory on what to do so I dont understand the general confusion here in the thread.

Personal pet peeve would be the weak endgame and lack of clothing options for the ladys. Would have expect that they wear more revealing stuff once you corrupt them but that is unfortunately not the case.
Thanks! Can you please copy this report on his Itch.io?! I already reported him that the invisible Mother is STILL invisible! Thanks for telling me so btw!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Really? In the description of the changes it says that the bug was fixed in v1.3
I have enough proof, friend. I can assure you this is from Version 1.3. Also, Leo D. Marstone found it before me therefore I had to redownload the game to confirm (Despite the game not showing the version, it is indeed 1.3) and he was indeed correct in his finding. As I said, I already reprimanded the Dev for this one...
By the way, I know it is a minor oversight that doesn't harm the overall experience but what I don't like is that the Dev said that the bug was fixed but it turns out it was not... and that is the part that ticked me off. Mind you because of this, I deleted the game entirely again. I'm waiting for a better version and I don't usually delete games due to minorities but for this one? I made the exception.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I understand you :) I also wrote to him but with the v1.2 version that further it is corrupted :D

Thank you all for your interest in my tutorial :) it is my pleasure :)

Here I leave a link as a reminder:
Active: 23 missions
Completed: 12
In progress: 11
Reminder:
I'm making the guide on the fly - it's not finished
I do missions on a trial and error basis.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlagartTosser

quandin

Feb 9, 2021

how did you get the fifth power

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Well, I got stuck in the little sis's mind wrap loop :V how can i get out?
It would have been appropriate to write what kind of mission it is - if it is about the room of the younger sister and Alex's friend there are several interactions to be fulfilled there such as having the power of Lush or in a later stage another one :D

Reactions: Not so well
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes