fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
help plss
Maria study : use a power to get Maria to change clothes and watch her clean ...
he tells me to sit on the chair
I sit down and nothing happens :((
Do I need to order something?
heeelp

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
help plss
Maria study : use a power to get Maria to change clothes and watch her clean ...
he tells me to sit on the chair
I sit down and nothing happens :((
Do I need to order something?
heeelp
Had the same issue.

After she tells you to sit down go out and reenter the room. Interact with the chair and the event will trigger.

Reactions: fanevagabontul

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Is there a walkthrough?

There is a link a few posts above - the guide is not finished.
Currently:
Active missions: 23
Completed: 13
In progress: 10

I create the guide myself, based on my gameplay.
Unfortunately, the creation of photos for of the stages of the game as well as descriptions of individual steps is quite time-consuming for me, so I complete the guide in my spare time, currently creating this guide I've already spent 25h in the game (2nd save the game, because in the 1st I missed some things).

Last edited:
Reactions: veeral

Cryptofun

Feb 3, 2021
Does anyone have save?
I have an issue, when have 15 sins points, mom going in a new lingerie and I have no hints and no possibillity to have a new skill (mind wrap)
Played more then 4 hours, but couldn't solve the problem

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: Cryptofun

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
v1.3

Came across 2 bugs

main one
When you talk to the mom in the garden and you only have unlock and telekanesis, right-click the button to quit the scene gets you stuck
all you can do is press escape to bring up the main menu
Screenshot 2023-03-19 191506.png

Unless I missed something, a bug in the quest log where the "Goodnight Kiss" Quest for the mom does not get mark completed
Screenshot 2023-03-19 191049.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
v1.3

Came across 2 bugs

main one
When you talk to the mom in the garden and you only have unlock and telekanesis, right-click the button to quit the scene gets you stuck
all you can do is press escape to bring up the main menu
View attachment 2480358

Unless I missed something, a bug in the quest log where the "Goodnight Kiss" Quest for the mom does not get mark completed
View attachment 2480360
Want me to report these two bugs on Itch or will you do it yourself?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Want me to report these two bugs on Itch or will you do it yourself?
Not sure if this was fixed
but I should also mention that there's another possible bug with Alice, when you use Mindwarp when she reads "Queen of Thrones"
When you get the choices "Ass, Tits, Mouth" you don't get the option "Next"

I would have given a screenshot of it, but when I went to get it, the "Next" option was visible all of a sudden

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Not sure if this was fixed
but I should also mention that there's another possible bug with Alice, when you use Mindwarp when she reads "Queen of Thrones"
When you get the choices "Ass, Tits, Mouth" you don't get the option "Next"

I would have given a screenshot of it, but when I went to get it, the "Next" option was visible all of a sudden
From the changelog: - Fixed a bug that caused the study scene with the younger sister to loop on the second viewing.
It should be fixed unless the Dev forgot it like the Invisible Mom Sprite bug as well...
Edit: Oh... so it was fixed! OK!

SherlockHolmesreal

Sep 2, 2022
Hey I need your help do you know how I get the father out of the room at night? Every time I give him the sleeping pills and I go into the room to have fun with my mother, does he wake up?

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes