Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
A lot of grinding but i unlocked corrupting option for all the females and i found the purple fire for almost all
Maid- Her room, cross
Alice- Her room, table
Stepmom/Mom, In the garden chilling with Mr. Cucumber
Jenn- ???? WHERE haha? had to trigger an event.

Currently using V 1.2

Last edited:

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I have unlocked and done 4 quests for the maid Maria, but can't find how to trigger the corruption question or what is left.
Any ideas?

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
I have unlocked and done 4 quests for the maid Maria, but can't find how to trigger the corruption question or what is left.
Any ideas?
In laundry room soak her once with water using your tele skill don't do anything more.
during the day play with your toys and Maria will come to your room after that well use tele and then whatever skill you wanna or just use your command from start and done.

Reactions: latrop16

shuran

Sep 12, 2018
I have a bug that makes passing the game impossible, after corruption of all, except of maid, she try to talk by phone and then play with toys and do it all the time, no progress in this scene, it repeats already 20 times only, she just randomly choose out of 3 toys and it is all.

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
I have a bug that makes passing the game impossible, after corruption of all, except of maid, she try to talk by phone and then play with toys and do it all the time, no progress in this scene, it repeats already 20 times only, she just randomly choose out of 3 toys and it is all.
because they are in the morning in the studio, in the afternoon in the laundry room, in the afternoon when you play with your toys in your room, and at night when she sleeps.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
In laundry room soak her once with water using your tele skill don't do anything more.
during the day play with your toys and Maria will come to your room after that well use tele and then whatever skill you wanna or just use your command from start and done.
Wow thanks. I completely missed this part. I thought she come with the milk only if I use lust on her before.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So this wont be fixed?
- Mom’s sprite is no longer invisible when she comes to your room during the intro sequence.
Because she still invisible for me and I don't know if it's the NW.js thing or not.
I've already re-reported the issue... going to check now.
Please make sure that anyone who has an Itch account report on the Dev's Itch (Page 1 Link) rather than here... Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I have a question, unfortunately I have an error that I can't unlock MOM'S CORRUPTION because the quest Goodnight Kisses from Mom despite 100% still hangs in my quests - I read here that someone managed to edit the file to put it in the list of completed quests can I find out how to do it? 1679311513635.png

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have a question, unfortunately I have an error that I can't unlock MOM'S CORRUPTION because the quest Goodnight Kisses from Mom despite 100% still hangs in my quests - I read here that someone managed to edit the file to put it in the list of completed quests can I find out how to do it? View attachment 2481915
He used a program called MTool. Just search anything related to MTool in this topic!

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
I have a question, unfortunately I have an error that I can't unlock MOM'S CORRUPTION because the quest Goodnight Kisses from Mom despite 100% still hangs in my quests - I read here that someone managed to edit the file to put it in the list of completed quests can I find out how to do it? View attachment 2481915
That one also giving me a headache, but i think that's the location you corrupt your mum/stepmom

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
dont use Lust on her before Night. just let her Pray and at Night go to her use Telek. and after that the Command Pwr

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes