Jan 14, 2023
Ha!! , a guide that on page 33 says to use "telekinesis and lust" without telling you how get them, it's useless.

I've posted at least 4 posts with a detailed guide on how to progress tele > lust in this thread. Read the thread, it's only 40 pages long and you can skim until you see bullet points. It'll be early on, so put a *tiny* bit of effort in.

From memory:

1) Attic ladder
2) Kitchen > help baking > automatically get idea / quest to "mess up baking" > salt in pantry
3) Three books (study, younger daughter room, parents bedroom): requires talking to her at noon for studying idea / quest
4) Sleeping pills (bathroom)
5) Kitchen > look mother > look at bowl > spill bowl
6) Study > Maid (morning)
7) Your room (noon) > use old toys > tele maid
8) Your room > look AC > Look Bed > Find & Use Controller on AC> Set to hot > play console (noon) > Use on younger sister
9) Night: mother or younger sister
10) Maid (noon) washing room

There's loads more.

Like, literally, it's not a skill that requires anything special to work on. Do a search. The fact you can't get 5 tele usages means you should probably stick to Kinetic Novels in the future. Or read the fucking quest log / thread and don't be running vr1.0. Or post like a jerk demanding answers from people who, unlike your mother, do not give a shit. Or don't be a lazy arse and read page 7 of this forum: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-3-bravergames.152446/post-10299631 ---
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which the doll hints tell you to do, as does the quest system.

TL;DR

Stick to kinetic novels or perhaps audio books: you're not cut out for the 21st century complexity of RPGM games and pressing the spacebar in a really tiny map or using basic logic of "NPC + skill + time = event" or reading, which is like sooo much more complex than COD.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Well I was working on a wt but hell if there is one already. I guess i will just post it as is.

Reactions: dragpz

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Literally on this page is a large google doc file with a picture by picture walkthrough. And then another post linking said file with a link to the forum post of the author. In case you missed it, here it is for a third time:

And it's not just a "guide" or "walkthrough"... it's a FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR page guide. It's literally not just holding your hand, it is showing you how your muscles should be working to beat the game; it will take you as long to read it as playing the game. It's wanking you off while making sure people with an IQ of 50 can do it, and their guide dogs too. Saying the blind could follow this guide is selling it short: a person in a coma could follow this guide.

It's the most comprehensive walkthrough I've ever seen, for a game that is really not that complex. [I might hire the author to tackle something more worthwhile of his talents, like nuclear fission or Fermat's Last Theorem, or at the very least "The Last Sovereign" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-65-2-sierra-lee.616/ ]

I've no idea how you survive real life, I really do not.
Thank you for such kind words :)
That's what I meant for my guide to direct the player step by step what to do where to click what.
Of course there are slip-ups in the form of my wrong decisions or pictures are taken from other missions.

Of course when I finish the game I will try to start it again just to insert the missing pictures :D
Ha!! , a guide that on page 33 says to use "telekinesis and lust" without telling you how get them, it's useless.
Well buddy see how you read the guide
1679376717926.png

As I've already written several times - there are errors or missing images in the guide -> the game DOES NOT LET YOU REPEAT THE STAGE SO THAT IT SHOWS THE NOTICE +1 SIN ON THE PICTURE AGAIN - so I'll do it when I start the game again.

After 2 I would like to inform you that it is impossible to write how to get the power because everyone performs the missions in a different order, the power of Telekinesis requires 2 SIN - and this you get right after completing Mission 2 and 3 missions from the guide.

The power of Lush - requires 2 or 3 points - and you gain these by completing a mission such as:
-Mission: 4 STAGE 1
-Mission: 20 STAGE 1
-Mission: 20 STAGE 2 (Because you HAVE a Power Telekinesis)
other:
-Mission: 6 STAGE 1 (I DON'T REMEMBER, WILL YOU RECEIVE SIN)
-Mission: 7 STAGE 1 (I DON'T REMEMBER, WILL YOU RECEIVE SIN)

This is not a game of go do something - super mission accomplished, you have to return to the mission at another stage.
Example: the pool mission is available at the beginning of the game and you still won't complete it until you unlock Warp Mind.

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Well I was working on a wt but hell if there is one already. I guess i will just post it as is.
Thank you for such kind words :)
That's what I meant for my guide to direct the player step by step what to do where to click what.
Of course there are slip-ups in the form of my wrong decisions or pictures are taken from other missions.

Of course when I finish the game I will try to start it again just to insert the missing pictures :D

Well buddy see how you read the guide
View attachment 2483999

As I've already written several times - there are errors or missing images in the guide -> the game DOES NOT LET YOU REPEAT THE STAGE SO THAT IT SHOWS THE NOTICE +1 SIN ON THE PICTURE AGAIN - so I'll do it when I start the game again.

After 2 I would like to inform you that it is impossible to write how to get the power because everyone performs the missions in a different order, the power of Telekinesis requires 2 SIN - and this you get right after completing Mission 2 and 3 missions from the guide.

The power of Lush - requires 2 or 3 points - and you gain these by completing a mission such as:
-Mission: 4 STAGE 1
-Mission: 20 STAGE 1
-Mission: 20 STAGE 2 (Because you HAVE a Power Telekinesis)
other:
-Mission: 6 STAGE 1 (I DON'T REMEMBER WHY YOU EARN SIN)
-Mission: 7 STAGE 1 (I DON'T REMEMBER WHY YOU EARN SIN)

This is not a game of go do something - super mission accomplished, you have to return to the mission at another stage.
Example: the pool mission is available at the beginning of the game and you still won't complete it until you unlock Warp Mind.
Same, was working on one, but the one here is much better. Thank you for the guides/walkthroughs

Reactions: Astercholik

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
BUGS: I have already written to the author
AFTER CORRUPTION, WE HAVE, stage in special mission: When I entered the kitchen in the morning, I clicked on my mother -> I did not agree to her proposal - I was left standing in the picture of my mother in the kitchen 1679389467207.png

Last edited:

belywin

May 9, 2019
I think, i have a bug for the mission Goodnight Kisses from Mom, the second objective is not valid or the other is and i have obtain the sin relate to this objective, how can i valid this objective

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I think, i have a bug for the mission Goodnight Kisses from Mom, the second objective is not valid or the other is and i have obtain the sin relate to this objective, how can i valid this objective
Check out my guide - link above

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Hello i have just finished the guide:

I've finally hit another bug in the game - at the very end - the no pregnancy option - does not stop playing the sound of having sex xD
FIX: When it's nighttime go to someone and fuck him - turning on sex with someone else will turn off the sound from the bugged mission.
:D

Complete 36 Mission (Including 1 damaged, 1 invisible)
Guides presents all 4 endings where for 2 stages is the same. It all depends on: You play with pregnancy You play without pregnancy You use the power or do not use it

Guides presents all 4 endings where for 2 stages is the same. It all depends on: You play with pregnancy You play without pregnancy You use the power or do not use it

Last edited:

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Hello i have just finished the guide:

I've finally hit another bug in the game - at the very end - the no pregnancy option - does not stop playing the sound of having sex xD

Complete 36 Mission (Including 1 damaged, 1 invisible)

I will add that the guide is created for the ending WITHOUT pregnancy, and I did not repeat the mission to show you all the available endings. I will remind you that it took me almost 80h to create the tutorial.
It is best before important stages such as corruption - it is best to save the game and only start the mission - to see for yourself how the game will turn out using other solutions than mine!
Daamn not bad, can you upload it somewhere so people can download it?

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Daamn not bad, can you upload it somewhere so people can download it?
After all, the tutorial has been available here for probably 5 pages given a link to a google document ><
After 2 the tutorial already weighs about 1679402442337.png it has 1679402457623.png pages where I start the game from scratch anyway because I didn't add all the pictures :D

kinlapero2003

Dec 8, 2019
i already met 5/6 requirements of Studying with little Sis except the last book of the dad which is triggered by auto but still i cant see that coming, any solutions?Still cant unlock new power like commanding mind....

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
After all, the tutorial has been available here for probably 5 pages given a link to a google document ><
After 2 the tutorial already weighs about View attachment 2484507 it has View attachment 2484508 pages where I start the game from scratch anyway because I didn't add all the pictures :D
And a PDF of the guide is out of the question: It's literally around 9 GB! The size you're mentioning btw is the size of a Word Document!
The thing that worries me the most so far is the Dev not answering yet... either he's taking some time off or he's really into bug quashing mode to bother answering us.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
And a PDF of the guide is out of the question: It's literally around 9 GB! The size you're mentioning btw is the size of a Word Document!
The thing that worries me the most so far is the Dev not answering yet... either he's taking some time off or he's really into bug quashing mode to bother answering us.
Well I will say that the game has a lot of bugs one I fixed :D it's about the end of the game the last mission - despite the end you can still hear the chicks moaning xD - fix: you have to go fuck someone to turn on the sex sound which will eliminate the bugged one.

Currently, I discovered that the game has 3 endings :D

Last edited:

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
After 2 the tutorial already weighs about View attachment 2484507 it has View attachment 2484508 pages where I start the game from scratch anyway because I didn't add all the pictures :D
Adding all the pictues would've been crazy haha, i tried download from your link but just kept getting network error.
So by a download link i was thinking like mega, gofile, workupload etc in case others have the same issue.

3.60 star(s) 62 Votes