Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Adding all the pictues would've been crazy haha, i tried download from your link but just kept getting network error.
So by a download link i was thinking like mega, gofile, workupload etc in case others have the same issue.
Understands I will think when I finish it 100%, and on the subject of missing pictures I mean I want to add pictures in which you get sin points, because in the next stages I added it And at the beginning I poured over the subject and I would like to complete it so that everyone can see in which stage you get a point

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Understands I will think when I finish it 100%, and on the subject of missing pictures I mean I want to add pictures in which you get sin points, because in the next stages I added it And at the beginning I poured over the subject and I would like to complete it so that everyone can see in which stage you get a point
Fair enough and i just saw there is 3 endings like for real have been hours already for 1 !! hahahh

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Fair enough and i just saw there is 3 endings like for real have been hours already for 1 !! hahahh
Exactly how many there are I'm just discovering I probably got confused and there are 2 endings but I'll find out soon enough if that's true :D

Aneouz

Mar 5, 2023
Exactly how many there are I'm just discovering I probably got confused and there are 2 endings but I'll find out soon enough if that's true :D
I would assume the endings have something to do if you're gentle or rough during the corruption or a mix for ending 3
or i have no idea. haha

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I would assume the endings have something to do if you're gentle or rough during the corruption or a mix for ending 3
or i have no idea. haha
I will write here but in a moment because I am currently finishing the 4th ending and whether there will be a different screen or the same as in the ending 1-3

//edit

The game has 4 endings but for 2 stages it is the same:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Ok I found a solution to fix the error: Baking with Mom - The mission doesn't show up in Ideas if you don't take it at the beginning of the game - Mom says that when you get up you have to go downstairs to the kitchen if you do this MISSION WILL SHOW UP IN IDEAS ><
1679420580176.png

my old save - as you can see the mission is not there and in the guide I passed it >< :
1679420613473.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hamvuiwa

thepowner

Jun 9, 2020
is there a way to play this game faster im halfway through the game and cannot watch the manareload animation again spamming leftclick isnt making anything faster skip function would be wild

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
View attachment 2485354
ned help
Click Cancel in the Magic Selection window
How to make the magic window appear again
This game has such bugs unfortunately ;/
I had an identical situation when trying to have sex in the kitchen (in further stages, you can have sex in a place with a bowl - no need to go out to the pantry), when I answered "NO" to my mom's question the game stopped, unfortunately there is no autosave, I wrote to the author to insert Load Game in the main menu, I guess now you will have to write if it is possible to insert RESET SCENE button and that it e.g. throws the MC into his room in the morning/.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
stepcest again... is there no way to change that in the options?
I'm more interested to change the hair.
The only gal with long hair is the doll, I don't see us/MC fucking her anywhere.
The rest of the gals have boring/short, borderline not feminine enough hair.
Also, no virgin tag, so I'm guessing they all have some experience behind their back.
Even Damon, before he got his monster dick.

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I'm more interested to change the hair.
The only gal with long hair is the doll, I don't see us/MC fucking her anywhere.
The rest of the gals have boring/short, borderline not feminine enough hair.
Also, no virgin tag, so I'm guessing they all have some experience behind their back.
Even Damon, before he got his monster dick.
Notice that the scenes that are played out do not match the elements in the room in which they are created, the same goes for the supporting characters when there is a change the person in the foreground suddenly disappears ><

delta69120

Jan 6, 2023
Full completed save attached took 12 and a half hours. Didn't use the walkthrough but considering how thorough I play a decent RPGM I doubt I missed anything anyway.

9/10 game, based on personal preferences of what I think RPGM's should be.

It'd get a 10/10 if there were 0 bugs, and the "more" function on almost every interaction actually had another image/animation involved instead of basically reverting 3-5 seconds back. I enjoyed the ones that actually had another sequence as it makes me feel more in control instead of just following a script. Also fuck drugging that old fuck every time, swear I used like 80 or more pills. At least let me watch him drop it like a stripper giving a lap dance before I fuck his wife 3 minutes later.

(Changed the sin(mana) after completion to like 100k so I highly doubt anyone would require to fuck the doll to recharge. If you do fuck the doll after changing mana it resets back to default values i.e you changed it 20000 and then slept with the doll, it'll reset to basic mana level i.e 5-10-20 or whatever the defaults are depending on mana levels. So get fucked if you wanna see her in all positions in all outfits before you complete the game if you do it to your own save... unless that's intentional by game creator/bug, in that case :shrug: )

Only had a couple bugs throughout that seem pretty standard in the game/rpgms in general;

Invisible mother at the start,

Invisible quest1 (kitchen mother),

Invisible quest2 (gaming lil sis) didn't populate until the second time I did it
(I had already finished almost every quest before finding out it existed, I'm not gonna lie I was just trying to find out why I couldn't corrupt one of the bunch then clued into she likes games and I got games in the room lets figure out the sequence),

When you use telekinesis on the maid to remove that pesky scraggly bearded author of apparently successful smut father (due to the expensive everything that is my assumption that he be successful) from the location if you choose `use` instead of anything else and hug her ass the father gets mad at you invisibly from the chair (has 0 repercussions regarding anything just a random funny bug),

First corruption stage for the mother was unsuccessful for some reason (didn't activate at all just got rid of the fire), after some troubleshooting I found that for some reason the game advanced it to the next stage without the trigger and because of some whore semen gargling anger I had trying to fix it, I had to edit the variable back to the initial stage of corruption and just redo the corruption stage,

Also the father still sleeps with the mother at night instead of the study............ how am I supposed to feel like I won if I can't make him listen to me slap some cheeks while he has to sleep on the rug in the study.

Finally after completing the game, you are basically a specter you can go through any and all walls that aren't boundaries.

EDIT: Forgot the goodnight kisses mother quest even though completed doesn't disappear ever. /// Same with the dolls "Final Act" quest.

feed33ha

Apr 30, 2022
Can someone help me? I am stuck with 1 last mind warp to have moms corruption unlocked, i had bed hug, sleep problem, bath, garden scenes, I guess last one is in kitchen but i cant understand what to do, if you can describe steps it will be appreciated

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Full completed save attached took 12 and a half hours. Didn't use the walkthrough but considering how thorough I play a decent RPGM I doubt I missed anything anyway.

9/10 game, based on personal preferences of what I think RPGM's should be.

It'd get a 10/10 if there were 0 bugs, and the "more" function on almost every interaction actually had another image/animation involved instead of basically reverting 3-5 seconds back. I enjoyed the ones that actually had another sequence as it makes me feel more in control instead of just following a script. Also fuck drugging that old fuck every time, swear I used like 80 or more pills. At least let me watch him drop it like a stripper giving a lap dance before I fuck his wife 3 minutes later.

(Changed the sin(mana) after completion to like 100k so I highly doubt anyone would require to fuck the doll to recharge. If you do fuck the doll after changing mana it resets back to default values i.e you changed it 20000 and then slept with the doll, it'll reset to basic mana level i.e 5-10-20 or whatever the defaults are depending on mana levels. So get fucked if you wanna see her in all positions in all outfits before you complete the game if you do it to your own save... unless that's intentional by game creator/bug, in that case :shrug: )

Only had a couple bugs throughout that seem pretty standard in the game/rpgms in general;

Invisible mother at the start,

Invisible quest1 (kitchen mother),

Invisible quest2 (gaming lil sis) didn't populate until the second time I did it
(I had already finished almost every quest before finding out it existed, I'm not gonna lie I was just trying to find out why I couldn't corrupt one of the bunch then clued into she likes games and I got games in the room lets figure out the sequence),

When you use telekinesis on the maid to remove that pesky scraggly bearded author of apparently successful smut father (due to the expensive everything that is my assumption that he be successful) from the location if you choose `use` instead of anything else and hug her ass the father gets mad at you invisibly from the chair (has 0 repercussions regarding anything just a random funny bug),

First corruption stage for the mother was unsuccessful for some reason (didn't activate at all just got rid of the fire), after some troubleshooting I found that for some reason the game advanced it to the next stage without the trigger and because of some whore semen gargling anger I had trying to fix it, I had to edit the variable back to the initial stage of corruption and just redo the corruption stage,

Also the father still sleeps with the mother at night instead of the study............ how am I supposed to feel like I won if I can't make him listen to me slap some cheeks while he has to sleep on the rug in the study.

Finally after completing the game, you are basically a specter you can go through any and all walls that aren't boundaries.

EDIT: Forgot the goodnight kisses mother quest even though completed doesn't disappear ever. /// Same with the dolls "Final Act" quest.
As I wrote above, the mission with mom in the kitchen - this is a game error because it is not on the list when you activate it too late, while if you took the mission at the beginning of the game it appears on the list ☺

https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-3-bravergames.152446/post-10351713

Last edited:

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Can someone help me? I am stuck with 1 last mind warp to have moms corruption unlocked, i had bed hug, sleep problem, bath, garden scenes, I guess last one is in kitchen but i cant understand what to do, if you can describe steps it will be appreciated
Look at Mom. You will notice a bowl of batter. You can use telekinesis to spill the batter on her, and then i think it should let you command mind after helping her bake

Reactions: feed33ha
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes