Mirrofuks

Dec 4, 2019
Oh you must mistake one thing.
You should use corruption power to that flame in garden, not mom in the kitchen.
it doesn't work for me either on her or on a garden fire

stuck with garden corruption and quest: gaming with sis - use a power on alice to play with her ...

is it a dice game or in the morning on the console?

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Good news for everyone it is left for me to finish the stage of mom's corruption, and start the stage of maid's corruption, and my guide on how to pass the game will be 100% complete as long as there are no further hidden missions

//EDIT:

The walkthrough I created has 35 missions on its list.
Completed are: 29 + 1 buged + 1 that are not on the Naughty Ideas (Moms in Kitchen)
Unlocked: 4 additional after completion of basic missions (4 characters corrupted)
Possible to unlock: The big ending
Missions to complete: 4(unlocked) or 5(maybe) and 1 buged

Game bugs encountered: 6 Game Version: v1.0-v1.3
- Goodnight Kisses from Mom - I have all the steps - the mission continues to hang as not ended.
- Cook with Mom - Does not display in Naughty Ideas - without it, mom's corruption cannot begin.
- PC Chair - does not always work properly after giving the outfit to the maid
- In some missions in Naughty Ideas, a black screen appears (Information from this forum)
- FIXED: Washing machine caused game corruption - black screen
- Start Game: Mom who comes to your room is invisible
- New Clothes for Demon: Buying all at once and dressing up a Demon to unlock new mana refresh abilities, suddenly the game removed my: Naked Clothes, where I haven't handed it to her yet

Last edited:

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
I made this game a lot more enjoyable by going into the {game}/www/data folder, and using Notepad++ to do a find/replace to change all instances of "//|" to "" (nothing) for all the json files there. That removes all the...

awkward...

pauses...

that...

make...

the game...

so annoying...

So after doing that, the pauses are all gone, and it's made the game far less tedious to play. It's not quite as necessary now as it was in earlier versions, but it's still helpful when you want to read dialog without using the speedup key.

(And y'all. The game's script has 17 thousand pauses. For perspective, if each pause is ~1 second, that adds up to nearly 5 hours of just pauses in the script. No wonder the game felt like such a slog without the speedup button.)

Last edited:

BlackShabell

Dec 4, 2020
¿Alguien puede ayudarme a superar la primera llama de mamá?
ya he hecho los otros tres
View attachment 2473099
[/CITA]
Tenes q tocar la llama a la mañana y darle a corromper, el chat esta bugg, no tienes que darle cuando la mama esta ahí o después, es a la mañana antes de que ella vaya al jardín, cuando la hermana mayor esta ahí en el patio, bueno pasas de largo y vas a la llama y corrompes.

Jan 14, 2023
(And y'all. The game's script has 17 thousand pauses. For perspective, if each pause is ~1 second, that adds up to nearly 5 hours of just pauses in the script. No wonder the game felt like such a slog without the speedup button.)
Yes, we know, we were doing that on page 6: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-3-bravergames.152446/post-10299197

A better solution was posted so you don't have to re-write all the files each time there's a bug fix patch: https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-3-bravergames.152446/post-10305640 -- You should use this solution and give the nice man a like, it was very elegant. If anyone has the clout, it would be a great idea to have that little fix in the #1 post next to the walkthroughs as the pause issue is kinda a universally hated design choice the game makes. (Also the guide link goes to an incomplete version : there's better ones strewn throughout the thread by various people). This one is pretty much a definitive one: from (just above but for reference): https://f95zone.to/threads/damon-v1-3-bravergames.152446/post-10343133

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Good news for everyone it is left for me to finish the stage of mom's corruption, and start the stage of maid's corruption, and my guide on how to pass the game will be 100% complete as long as there are no further hidden missions

//EDIT:

The walkthrough I created has 35 missions on its list.
Completed are: 29 + 1 buged + 1 that are not on the Naughty Ideas (Moms in Kitchen)
Unlocked: 4 additional after completion of basic missions (4 characters corrupted)
Possible to unlock: The big ending
Missions to complete: 4(unlocked) or 5(maybe) and 1 buged

Game bugs encountered: 6 Game Version: v1.0-v1.3
- Goodnight Kisses from Mom - I have all the steps - the mission continues to hang as not ended.
- Cook with Mom - Does not display in Naughty Ideas - without it, mom's corruption cannot begin.
- PC Chair - does not always work properly after giving the outfit to the maid
- In some missions in Naughty Ideas, a black screen appears (Information from this forum)
- FIXED: Washing machine caused game corruption - black screen
- Start Game: Mom who comes to your room is invisible
- New Clothes for Demon: Buying all at once and dressing up a Demon to unlock new mana refresh abilities, suddenly the game removed my: Naked Clothes, where I haven't handed it to her yet
Can you please report this on his Itch profile? Thanks?! Appreciate it?

Jan 14, 2023
How do I get the lust power ? :(
Literally on this page is a large google doc file with a picture by picture walkthrough. And then another post linking said file with a link to the forum post of the author. In case you missed it, here it is for a third time:

And it's not just a "guide" or "walkthrough"... it's a FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR page guide. It's literally not just holding your hand, it is showing you how your muscles should be working to beat the game; it will take you as long to read it as playing the game. It's wanking you off while making sure people with an IQ of 50 can do it, and their guide dogs too. Saying the blind could follow this guide is selling it short: a person in a coma could follow this guide.

It's the most comprehensive walkthrough I've ever seen, for a game that is really not that complex. [I might hire the author to tackle something more worthwhile of his talents, like nuclear fission or Fermat's Last Theorem, or at the very least "The Last Sovereign" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-65-2-sierra-lee.616/ ]

I've no idea how you survive real life, I really do not.

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Literally on this page is a large google doc file with a picture by picture walkthrough. And then another post linking said file with a link to the forum post of the author. In case you missed it, here it is for a third time:

And it's not just a "guide" or "walkthrough"... it's a FIVE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR page guide. It's literally not just holding your hand, it is showing you how your muscles should be working to beat the game; it will take you as long to read it as playing the game. It's wanking you off while making sure people with an IQ of 50 can do it, and their guide dogs too. Saying the blind could follow this guide is selling it short: a person in a coma could follow this guide.

It's the most comprehensive walkthrough I've ever seen, for a game that is really not that complex. [I might hire the author to tackle something more worthwhile of his talents, like nuclear fission or Fermat's Last Theorem, or at the very least "The Last Sovereign" https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-65-2-sierra-lee.616/ ]

I've no idea how you survive real life, I really do not.
Petition to post the walkthrough on Page 1 so that people (well MOST PEOPLE) won't miss it! BaasB can you please do this? Thanks?
Astercholik Permission to post your guide on the Dev's Itch page so that he fixes all the bugs!
Cat-in-the-Hat Don't waste your time on him... simply report him for being extremely rude based on the bottom comment he made.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 62 Votes