tankerNTR

Oct 11, 2019
someone please help me why i cant do one more lust with mom i cant find a way to do one last time , power 1 lust ??

Last edited:

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
someone please help me why i cant do one more lust with mom i cant find a way to do one last time , power 1 lust ??
It all depends on how you started the game :)
Mission with the kitchen <- if you missed it at the beginning of the game it may not have added itself to the list of tasks hence the missing "Lush", the same happens with Maid when you don't start with her in the Laundry Room

FOR GUIDANCE:
I'm just rebuilding it with an expansion of the powers you need to use in each stage, this is important to complete the game and unlock other powers :)

1679475844486.png

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Found an Instant Text Plugin that activates the Instant Text option in the options menu. Should work for other RPG Maker MV game too.

Though, this doesnt delet the delay in the text.

Just copy paste the InstantText.js to the plugins folder and add this line: {"name":"InstantText","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
to the plugins.js.

Didnt encounter any bugs but please backup your game files.

EDIT:
The plugin was made by Jatopian from the rpgmakerweb forum
( /).

Last edited:
Reactions: Phnx

tankerNTR

Oct 11, 2019
It all depends on how you started the game :)
Mission with the kitchen <- if you missed it at the beginning of the game it may not have added itself to the list of tasks hence the missing "Lush", the same happens with Maid when you don't start with her in the Laundry Room

FOR GUIDANCE:
I'm just rebuilding it with an expansion of the powers you need to use in each stage, this is important to complete the game and unlock other powers :)

View attachment 2486513
Thank you for your help, if possible can you give me a save file through the opening scene so I can play it again. Thank you so much

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Thank you for your help, if possible can you give me a save file through the opening scene so I can play it again. Thank you so much
My save is quite severely corrupted I have no interior >< the error occurred after my scene crashed and I had to use a program to move the character to the intro from the beginning of the game since then I have been playing without an interior :D

Reactions: tankerNTR

Spike77453

Dec 1, 2017
Full save before ending.
There is a bug with the sudden noclip but it might as well be a feature to someone

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Ok I have completed all the basic quests.
NO CORRUPTING! -> COMPLETING THEM WILL UNLOCK THE NEXT 4 MISSIONS WHICH WILL UNLOCK THE BIG END.

My Naughty Ideas list has: all 31 missions, HIDDEN 32-35 will be after completing 4 of the above and the next 4 to show mission 36.

All Demon Girl Uniform: Available in inventory = NEW REFRESH POWER OPTIONS
(USE TO CHANGE: DEMON GIRL - ITEM - SELECT CLOTHES)

Available SIN: 12

There is no error here with any mission that has been completed and continues to hang in the list.
1679513664984.png

Walkthrough HOW TO END LAST MISSION BY ME :D

I SAY THIS BECAUSE THE PICTURES OF THE CORRUPTION/FINAL ARE BASED ONLY ON MY DECISIONS DURING THE MISSION!!!
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ELSE (IF ANY) THEN SAVE THE GAME BEFORE STARTING THE STAGE.

GRAND FINALE - IN THE GUIDE I PRESENTED ALL THE ENDINGS:
USE OF POWER : PREGNANT AND NON-PREGNANT HAS DIFFERENT ENDINGS
NO USE OF POWER : PREGNANCY / NO PREGNANCY - HAS THE SAME ENDING

Last edited:

Phnx

May 4, 2017
Found an Instant Text Plugin that activates the Instant Text option in the options menu. Should work for other RPG Maker MV game too.

Though, this doesnt delet the delay in the text.

Just copy paste the InstantText.js to the plugins folder and add this line: {"name":"InstantText","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}},
to the plugins.js.

Didnt encounter any bugs but please backup your game files.
It works, thanks!

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok I have completed all the basic quests.
NO CORRUPTING! -> COMPLETING THEM WILL UNLOCK THE NEXT 4 MISSIONS WHICH WILL UNLOCK THE BIG END.

My Naughty Ideas list has: all 31 missions, HIDDEN 32-35 will be after completing 4 of the above and the next 4 to show mission 36.

All Demon Girl Uniform: Available in inventory = NEW REFRESH POWER OPTIONS
(USE TO CHANGE: DEMON GIRL - ITEM - SELECT CLOTHES)

Available SIN: 12

There is no error here with any mission that has been completed and continues to hang in the list.
View attachment 2487489

Walkthrough HOW TO END LAST MISSION BY ME :D

I SAY THIS BECAUSE THE PICTURES OF THE CORRUPTION/FINAL ARE BASED ONLY ON MY DECISIONS DURING THE MISSION!!!
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ELSE (IF ANY) THEN SAVE THE GAME BEFORE STARTING THE STAGE.

GRAND FINALE - IN THE GUIDE I PRESENTED ALL THE ENDINGS:
USE OF POWER : PREGNANT AND NON-PREGNANT HAS DIFFERENT ENDINGS
NO USE OF POWER : PREGNANCY / NO PREGNANCY - HAS THE SAME ENDING

I cannot believe how much of a phenomenal job you're doing: You literally should be the Dev of the game at this rate LOL!
All we need now is wait for the Dev to fix whatever you have found and hopefully everyone will play a much more stable version!

Astercholik

May 23, 2021
I cannot believe how much of a phenomenal job you're doing: You literally should be the Dev of the game at this rate LOL!
All we need now is wait for the Dev to fix whatever you have found and hopefully everyone will play a much more stable version!
Thanks, the tutorial I spent almost 80 hours for version one and today more than 18 for version two. Yes there are errors in the content is about the description but I do not feel like playing with it anymore, I showed everything in the pictures. The first save has 40h of the game where I still 3 times got corrupted from almost 70% of the game I played without the interface of the time or the amount of mana or sin - it is possible that the old photos somewhere are inside Then yesterday I started the game from scratch checking if I didn't miss something and it happened in 4 missions I messed up the photos - I created them from scratch today, I managed to find 3 solutions to fix the errors for 2 I included them in the guide for 3 unfortunately I kept them for myself because it requires running before the game a program that manipulates it. All errors I tried to write to the author also adding some suggestions from myself - currently waiting for a response. And so in the end it is difficult to list all the errors because with everyone they occur s different moments and different stages of the game. I, for example, for 3 movement had a problem with the mission alex young sister - the mission works but the stamp from the backpack alex stayed on other times of the day ☺

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I tried to play but decided to delete because it's a RPG game the the story dialog was too slow and boring.

ivanen

Dec 19, 2018
I tried to play but decided to delete because it's a RPG game the the story dialog was too slow and boring.
You can modify rpgm scenes speed. Simply install this plugin:
You can actually modify the script to make it work even faster.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes